Don't know where else to share...

eunaddict

Attempting to be a #functionaladult
O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
I'm traveling through the SEA region and was carrying a Coach clutch today (non-flashy, leather and worn on the shoulder, tucked under my arm), it got grabbed by men on a motorbike and I lost it, along with an Iphone and a note 3, since I was in the process of switching phones. And a doll I travel with that means nothing to anyone but me and my SO. We each have one we travel with and pose with when the other doesn't come along on a trip and we just started an LDR...the doll was supposed to remind us of each other and connect us through photos. Childish but I'm really attached to it.

People keep saying I'm lucky i wasn't dragged into the traffic since they rode up on the sidewalk to grab my stuff but I don't feel lucky at all and I'm rambling here but I've read stories of people on TPF who'd had their stuff grabbed and returned and I just wish they'll drop that doll off somewhere and I'll find it :sad: Everything else I can replace but I just want that back so badly. I know it doesn't actually help to type this all out but I really needed to get things off my chest.

South East Asia. Outside of Singapore, motorbike robberies seem fairly common, although I've been around the region and nothing bad has happened till now...but the food and the kindness of a majority of people I've met more than redeem today's incident.

Thanks for the kind words, needed them.