dont know anything about Tano..sought after hobo??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi..I have been trying to find a nice black or dark gray leather bag with gold (or close to gold) HW. I was looking at this elliot lucca bag, but i think its now sold out, I found this Tano bag on sale on a few websites but they dont give any good pictures. How is the leather/HW of these bags? I dont want a bag that looks "cheap", especially if im paying over $100 for it. oh and if anyone has this bag id lovee to see some good pics haha...

[​IMG]

...heres the elliot lucca bag i was looking at also..just for reference

[​IMG]

2. Here's my reveal about my pesto sought after: http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/reveal-what-do-you-get-when-552610.html

I reallllllllllly love it!

It's a GINORMOUS bag, seriously - HUGE! The leather is soft, slightly textured, it has washed hardware so it's dark brassy... the braided handles are soft and stay on the shoulder well and it drapes like a dream! I'd love to get this in black as well but I could only get one!

Also, just took it out in a snowstorm today and not an ounce of waterspots or anything after it dried - love it!

3. Thanks!!! wow I think im likeing this better than the elliot lucca..and the tano is half the price which just makes it even better:nuts:

one question tho, the buckle strap things (lol) on the side, do they sick out? or can you tighten it (if you get what i mean)...

4. I had purchased the Azul, which you can see HERE

The bag is gorgeous and the leather, sooo soft and like Tigerkitty said, it totally drapes beautifully. The only reason why I returned it was because it was just too large for my frame. The buckle on the side is not adjustable.

5. After seeing the awesome reveals I got a "Sought After" a couple of weeks ago. It is not as structured as the other bag you referenced, more of a slouchy hobo. The side hardware is not intrusive and doesn't stick out from mine - it slouches with the rest.
    Doesn't look or feel cheap AT ALL - i hope you get the black one and post pics if you do!! :balloon:

6. :pout::pout: ...The sought after is sold out on both sites that it was on sale at...and the elliot lucca bag is also sold out. I found the sought after on another site but they dont have black, and its $70 more than it was on the other sites. blah. Ill still probably get it but i hope it doesnt get sold out there too...

anyone have pictures of this bag in the poppy color?

7. thanks, i saw it on that site..it had been on nordstrom and another site for $124.00. I think Iv decided on getting the chocolate one now, I think it will look good with the brass HW...and heck ill wear a brown bag with black, i think it matches:P