Don't knock it, til you try it (Instant Reveal)

May 16, 2011
So I bought a Speedy 30 DE 2 months ago, which I love! But being a crossbody/shoulder bag lover, I still can't get use to it! (But I am not giving up yet! lol) anyway, I was eyeing the tivoli pm bc i wanted something smaller but again, I am too lazy for handbags so I gave up on that one.

I also have to admit I wasn't a fan of the Speedy B's... always felt that they were too big to be a crossbody. until I tried the 25 and I absolutely fell in loooove with it! It's the perfect size without looking too bulky and if i feel like using it as a handbag i have that option! Plus I don't carry much to begin with so another 30 would've been unnecessary

I apologize if this story is all over the place, I just worked a 36 hour shift at the hospital and went straight to LV.. and I couldn't wait to show you guys! :smile:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130207_164510.png
    ForumRunner_20130207_164510.png
    539.8 KB · Views: 1,282
So I bought a Speedy 30 DE 2 months ago, which I love! But being a crossbody/shoulder bag lover, I still can't get use to it! (But I am not giving up yet! lol) anyway, I was eyeing the tivoli pm bc i wanted something smaller but again, I am too lazy for handbags so I gave up on that one.

I also have to admit I wasn't a fan of the Speedy B's... always felt that they were too big to be a crossbody. until I tried the 25 and I absolutely fell in loooove with it! It's the perfect size without looking too bulky and if i feel like using it as a handbag i have that option! Plus I don't carry much to begin with so another 30 would've been unnecessary

I apologize if this story is all over the place, I just worked a 36 hour shift at the hospital and went straight to LV.. and I couldn't wait to show you guys! :smile:

Congrats!! And, I agree with you. My speedy b emp is ovbiously a 25 and it's really perfect without looking sloppy and bulky. I still love my mono speedy b 30 but the look is totally different. You deserve it with all that hard work you have done!! :biggrin: