Don't hate me, but...

1. I bought a couple of D&B purses. I'm a total Coach addict, but when I saw their 'glove' leather line, I fell in love. I couldn't decide between 2 of the colors so I just bought both. Plus I picked up the wallet at Macy's for a killer deal, and I couldn't resist. :P

Copy of IMG_0873.jpg
  2. Congrats.

3. I think most of us can appreciate the beauty in many different brands. Rightfully, D&B ought to have its own sub-forum. Lots of ladies here have purchased D&B purses lately, and many others have some in their collection. Congrats!

4. Aw what a cute pair, lol. Most of us Coach girls don't discriminate ;D

5. I love Dooney too! Your bags are very nice!

6. yeah, seriously, we don't.
    coach gets enough hating on this board for us to do it to someone else :smile:
    we love everybody. :heart:

7. Thanks everyone! When I posted this I was sweating bullets :sweatdrop: so thank you for all the kind replies! :yes:

HauteMama - I *totally* agree, I wish there was a Dooney sub-forum.

Thanks again guys, you do make me feel welcome. :heart:

8. I have some dooney's too! Congrats on the bags!

9. Congrats!

10. Those are cute bags. I have 2 dooneys myself and recently bought a lesportsac. I was surprised when I joined the forum to find that Coach and Dooney were ripped on by some people. I always thought of them as high end bags while I knew louis and others were more expensive. Also I get tired of all the monogram lv bags I see. It seems like everyone has them.

11. I bought a Dooney last year and I like it. Very practical, and the leather is butter soft. I get alot of compliments on that bag.

12. I'm not that big a fan of the wallet, but you got a good deal for it. Those bags though are really cute. I love the handles!

13. i think megs is running it by vlad...
    there have been lots of requests for one.

14. Very cute. Love the green. How is the size on the bags?

15. I vouched for a dooney board! I think the bags you have are gorgeous. I'm an LV girl, but I have two dooneys. I'm also planning on getting a coach and a burberry...I don't like to discriminate! Great choices!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice