Dont Forget Ya Vitamins !!!

1. I take, Female Multiple Mineral and Herbal for women.
    It is Suger and Starch free.
    Ive been taking them for about 6 years now, the down side is, they are enormous, big enough for a horse, so I have to break them up into small pieces and take it with my oj every morning.

How about you ? what Vitamins do you take ?

2. I've been taking prenatal vitamins just to be ready...

3. Holy moly let me see here:

Vit C,D,B,B12,Ester-C,E,K,multi-vitamin,flaxseed oil,fish oil,glucosamine chondroitin. I think that's about it for every am.

4. Yikes! I don't take any vitamins. There's so many to choose from I don't know which one to get.

5. I'm ashamed to admit, but I take kids' vitamin :P it's the gummy bears kind.. i forget what it's called..

6. LOL! I bet they taste good though!

7. I don't take any. I should take a multivitamin, but I always forget :shame:

8. I take one a day womens and this calcium sup :biggrin:

9. mee too! I take a multi-vitamin and calcium supplement when I remember to... which isn't all that often!
    Also Vit C when I feel a cold coming on although I'm not sure if that really helps.

10. I take the A-Z Centrum multivitamin. I used to take Calcium as well, but i ran out. I keep forgetting to buy it. :P

11. Nada. I should though.

12. i take a multi vitamin, i tend to get a little anemic (i don't eat red meat/pork) and it really helps me keep my iron up without taking the supplements which can hurt your stomach

13. Me too!

A few years ago, I tried going to one of those specialty vitamin shops and freaked out reading all these disclaimers on their store brand multi-vitamin box. May cause side effects such as hair loss and a host of different problems. I am used to seeing something like Vitamin C 100%, Chromium 30%, Iron 10%, etc. I would see crazy ingredients like Yarrow, Wild Yam, and Dong Qual (what are those) listed as ingredients. I said to heck with that and went to Target and picked up my Centrum multivitamin. I have been taking Centrum for years with no apparent side effects. I use those weekly pill container things so I can keep track of taking them.

14. Girls! If you want to have babies one day you REALLY need to take a mutivitamin EVERYDAY w/ folic acid in it!
    I was still taking prenatals until last month and my script ran out. I just bought some nice full multi's and I also take an omega-3 fat vitamin.

15. I'm awful at remembering to take vitamins when I'm at school, but when I'm home my mom always makes sure i take a Calcium supplement and multivitamin.:shame: I also have these Olay Vitamins for women and i take them when i remember.. has anyone tried those before? I got boxes of them at a concert i was at in Central Park but I don't know how good they are..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice