Don't feel bad bout LV Purchases...

I'd like to put my Framboise Brentwood over the head of the one who stood me up two times last weekend... yep. Not once but twice, crazy. No more of hims. none.:Push:

the same guy that just bought you a fur coat? :shrugs: wow, talk about inconsistent, huh?:yucky:
and, Vee, i sadly am so innocent i am boring, :angel: but i can tease ya a bit, no?:P

yeh i guess handbag buying is pretty innocent really! Well my BF doesnt think so! lol, he says this forum is dangerous for all men! lol, but hes got used to it, any way its healthy to have a passion for something!
Thats my excuse! x

the same guy that just bought you a fur coat? :shrugs: wow, talk about inconsistent, huh?:yucky:
and, Vee, i sadly am so innocent i am boring, :angel: but i can tease ya a bit, no?:P

of course you can tease, I can tell what an innocent girl you are...:graucho: yep. Same one, got me two coats the second one I love even more,, long suede with a gorgeous real collar.... but, seems he chose drinking at the bar two times last weekend over me... I'm part native too (cherokee), but the saying out here in frontier land is that native men are very non-dependable... he told my girlfriend he really screwed up and now he needs to buy me Louis... guess what, I'll buy my own Louis and don't want his,,, I DO deserve way better than that... thanks for the coats!:cursing: