Don't do this, either..

What makes me believe this is real are the shadows. They look like they're from the same sun angle throughout--that would be a lot of work to make accurate. Look at the shadow from the bikini ties--they follow the wrinkles. Who would go to that much work to fake?

Maybe i should show this to my sister. She's a sun bathing fanatic. Every chance she gets she's either in the sun or at the tanning bed. She's dark all year round.

Irishgal said:
My sister in law took the picture. She then told the woman she hoped she had put sunscreen on the little boy. (Sis in law has 3 kids)..

I'm just curious..I'm kind of new to the taking of pictures and posting, I havent done it much, other than on here..but if you take a picture of a stranger and put it online and then they recognize it, can they do anything legally? I just dont know how that works. Like what if that woman saw it and got upset, would she be able to cause a problem?

CrazyBagLady said:
I'm just curious..I'm kind of new to the taking of pictures and posting, I havent done it much, other than on here..but if you take a picture of a stranger and put it online and then they recognize it, can they do anything legally? I just dont know how that works. Like what if that woman saw it and got upset, would she be able to cause a problem?

That is a great question, I called my sis in law, she corrected me, I had understood that she had taken the pic while on vacation, actually she said that someone else took the pic and sent it to her. Either way, I don't know the answer to your question...:cool: