Don't Do It

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
Nike slogan: Just Do It.

GF's slogan: Just Don't Do It.

So, I'm at home, sick as a dog with a terrible head cold and strep throat infection (lovely mental image, I know), when I happened across all my Hermes receipts from 2006 and thus far, 2007. So I took a calculator, and started adding.......

Well, my advice to all of you, if this idea ever stikes your fancy is....

DON'T DO IT.:wtf:

Aww, GF, hope you're good as gold again soon! I'm with you on the pill-popping. I need something instant! That's why I'm so bad at delayed gratification and H does my head in at times, lol!

Aww, feel better. Seems like you might have caught my bug.

Btw, if it's any consolation, I do keep a running tally over how much $$$ I've spent at H over the years. Word of advice: Drink while adding.:tispy:

Hope you feel better soon, GF.

Btw, if it's any consolation, I do keep a running tally over how much $$$ I've spent at H over the years. Word of advice: Drink while adding.:tispy:

Ditto. I have everything in a spreadsheet. ;) DH insisted after my ex-SA in NYC took the liberty of charging SO MANY (and yes, as in my eyes almost popped out when I saw the statements!) bags on my Amex (some that I didn't even order or want!) in a span of 3 months :cursing::cursing::cursing: about 7 years ago.

Long story short, she just kept on "selling" me bags and shipping them to my addresses in the east coast while I was in Asia without even the courtesy of a phone call. :wtf: She wouldn't stop even after I called to tell her I didn't want any more bags. So, after the 3rd month, I flew back to NYC, went to the 2 apartments and picked up all the bags, returned about 5 bags, kept the rest. She was fired shortly!

It was really "traumatic" for DH so from then on, he wanted me to be able to tell him how much he has "invested" in my H bags anytime he asks! ;)

I have everything in a spreadsheet. ;) DH insisted after my ex-SA in NYC took the liberty of charging SO MANY (and yes, as in my eyes almost popped out when I saw the statements!) bags on my Amex (some that I didn't even order or want!) in a span of 3 months :cursing::cursing::cursing: about 7 years ago.

Long story short, she just kept on "selling" me bags and shipping them to my addresses in the east coast while I was in Asia without even the courtesy of a phone call. :wtf: She wouldn't stop even after I called to tell her I didn't want any more bags. So, after the 3rd month, I flew back to NYC, went to the 2 apartments and picked up all the bags, returned about 5 bags, kept the rest. She was fired shortly!

It was really "traumatic" for DH so from then on, he wanted me to be able to tell him how much he has "invested" in my H bags anytime he asks! ;)

How scary is that!!? :wtf:

um.....and stay away from the calculator!!!! Don't forget what happened to me when I went through my scarf drawer......sent me to bed for three days!!!! Can you imagine what would happen if I started adding up the bags and the accessories?!?!?!?!