Dont Do It Donald, DONT DO IT !!!

Jan 23, 2006
ojtrump.jpg

There are all different levels of bad ideas. There’s obvious ones like walking into traffic, and less obvious ones, like spending the day with Mel Gibson – it could go either way. But pretty much anything having to do with OJ Simpson is guaranteed to be a bad idea. It could even be spending a day with OJ Simpson petting kittens, and I assure you, something really, really bad will come of it. According to Page Six, OJ has expressed his desire to appear on Celebrity Apprentice – and Donald ***** and NBC are vaguely considering it.
It looks like there could be “killer” ratings in store for TV’s “The Celebrity Appr
[From the New York Post]
A certain amount of heat? That’s the understatement of the year. Yeah there’s generally some heat associated with murderers. Especially when you put them on reality shows. I wonder in what capacity Simpson would like to appear? Does he want to be one of the contestants, or is he hoping to appear in one of the challenges? Here’s an idea for a challenge: spend three hours in a room with OJ and try not to suffer a panic attack resulting from the absolute assurance that you will wind up with a slashed throat. That was somehow your fault.entice” if OJ
Simpson gets his way. Page Six has learned the creepy double-murder acquittee has asked Donald ***** to allow him to appear
on the top-rated NBC show next season. “Simpson really wants to do it. ***** and NBC are thinking about it, but are being very cautious,” our source said. “There’s a certain amount of heat associated with Simpson.”

http://www.celebitchy.com/11120/oj_simpson_wants_to_be_on_celebrity_apprentice/

what the hell is OJ thinking? That man was aquitted of murder!!! why the hell would he want to show his face again?

If that were me, I would be so thankful to keep my freedom and try to stay out the public eye. for goodness sake, just go back to daily living.

He knows there are people out to get him, why is he making himself such an easy target? dumazz, is what i say. Dumazz!!!

what the hell is OJ thinking? That man was aquitted of murder!!! why the hell would he want to show his face again?

If that were me, I would be so thankful to keep my freedom and try to stay out the public eye. for goodness sake, just go back to daily living.

He knows there are people out to get him, why is he making himself such an easy target? dumazz, is what i say. Dumazz!!!

:yes:

I would not watch. I would not want him to have the pleasure of high ratings. And as for Donald, this is definitely a low of all lows and any respect he has from people would surely go right out the window.