Don't Cry Me A RIVA!!

BBBagHag

Baghuntress
Sep 1, 2019
I’d say it’s pretty sticky outy. It’s no more smooshy than the the regular velo, maybe a bit more so.
Riva Velo people, how structured is the base on this bag? Is it sticky-outy depth wise or does it smoosh and appear less deep?

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
I’d say it’s pretty sticky outy. It’s no more smooshy than the the regular velo, maybe a bit more so.
The base on the Riva appears to be a couple inches deeper than the regular Velo. Is there a stiffener in it to keep it's shape?

BBBagHag

Baghuntress
Sep 1, 2019
Yes there seems to be a thin but stiff base. I took a pic next to my regular velo. I think I have the smaller Riva model.

62EFD240-7DB1-4F47-A769-44A7E74E8769.jpeg C95ED6E4-E8B8-4AD1-B0D1-C3EBB586048E.jpeg
The base on the Riva appears to be a couple inches deeper than the regular Velo. Is there a stiffener in it to keep it's shape?

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Reactions: Pollie-Jean
Jan 19, 2012

Here is a blue Riva in not so great condition. Just wanted to show you. Posted on the 19th

Jan 19, 2012
Thanks, but I'm set on black!

I can't seem to find my pm when using mobile. I'm not sure if vinted sells internationallu and I know you're in Canada. But if you're interested maybe message her and see what can be done? If there wasn't a pandemic I'd have happily carried it over to Toronto for you and shipped it from there so you avoid customs since ei used to go back 4 times a year. But now my husband's butt is planted in this baguette filled cheeseland

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver

I can't seem to find my pm when using mobile. I'm not sure if vinted sells internationallu and I know you're in Canada. But if you're interested maybe message her and see what can be done? If there wasn't a pandemic I'd have happily carried it over to Toronto for you and shipped it from there so you avoid customs since ei used to go back 4 times a year. But now my husband's butt is planted in this baguette filled cheeseland
Thanks but they don't seem to like Canadians.

Jan 19, 2012
I can’t register because they won’t accept a Canadian phone number, and it seems you can’t get past that step. At least I couldn’t.
Ugh that sucks - if you are really interested in this one, let me know what you think i could do to help you. For example, if you want me to ask her for more pics and if she's willing to ship to canada, etc., i'd be happy to help.