Don't Cry Me A RIVA!! Club

OK with a bit of looking around I've found a black with the same code as your cognac, and a cognac with the same code as your black. The code 266434 is smaller than the 266435 bags that I've found no matter what the colour so it does look like there may have been two sizes made. Haven't looked at any of the colours other than these two. Info I've found says that these bags were originally labeled as a City (and there is definitely a City) and a Weekender but it's not anywhere near the measurement for a Weekender as we know it, so that would be the Velo. If you're looking for another in black look for the same code as on your cognac.

OK with a bit of looking around I've found a black with the same code as your cognac, and a cognac with the same code as your black. The code 266434 is smaller than the 266435 bags that I've found no matter what the colour so it does look like there may have been two sizes made. Haven't looked at any of the colours other than these two. Info I've found says that these bags were originally labeled as a City (and there is definitely a City) and a Weekender but it's not anywhere near the measurement for a Weekender as we know it, so that would be the Velo. If you're looking for another in black look for the same code as on your cognac.
Very helpfull, thank you so much!!!