Dont buy uggs from uggfans.com!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what ever you do, do not EVER buy UGGS from www.uggfans.com!!!! they are fake. They are aweful!!!! do not buy them there!!!!!:cursing:

2. Thanks for letting us now. Sorry this happened to you... can you get your $$$ back? Best of Luck!!!

3. This website is in CHINA... If you paid with Paypal, file a SNAD claim immediately. If you paid w/ credit card, call your bank or CC Co and file a Chargeback.

DOMAIN: UGGFANS.COM

RSP: Onlinezh Inc.
    URL: http://www.jodns.com

owner-contact: P-ZWY41
    owner-organization: zhao ye
    owner-fname: zhao
    owner-lname: ye
    owner-street: XiaSha Economic Development Zone
    owner-city: hangzhou
    owner-state: Zhejiang
    owner-zip: 310018
    owner-country: CN
    owner-phone: +86.13067953772
    owner-fax: +86.13067953772
    owner-email: zhaoyelive@163.com

ALWAYS do a WHOIS search before buying from unknown websites. http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?ci=8926
    Also a good idea to search TPF and ripoffreport.com

4. thanks for that. I never knew how to search for the site like that. I googled the site and nothing came back so i just figured no new is good news. I didnt realize all the problems with the fake websites. I did pay through paypal and I did start a claim with them. Its still being reviewed though. I just want to let as many people as I can know bc I dont want anyone to get screwed like that.

5. oh and I ended up getting real ones at uggaustralia.com and fleecefootwear.com and i love them!!

6. And you are absolutely right hon, to want to warn others about ugggfans.com ... and MANY other FAKE UGG websites. But if you check the Uggaustralia website for AUTHORIZED RETAILERS, there are others besides UGG and fleecefootwear. NM, Nordys, and many other sites DO sell AUTH Uggs.
    Always check for AUTH retailers via the manufacturers website AND do a WHOIS search. And even search TPF.
    I do hope that Paypal can get your $$ back. If not, file a chargeback thru your CC co.
    It's sad... there are alot of fake UGG sellers, but there are also many legitimate dealers who sell auth UGG's.