~*~ Don't Be Tardy ~*~

I can't believe what these people get paid to hawk goods like protein shakes on their IG. :shocked:
Really?!! Like how much? No wonder it’s always a hard sale on IG. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Brielle just turned 21. I saw on IG. Such a beautiful girl but those lips!! WHY WHY WHY! Are young girls really into all that PS and humungo lips like that? As I said before, when I was younger boob implants were popular and nose jobs if your parents had money. But, today the lips are looking insanely weird to me or am I just out of touch?

Really?!! Like how much? No wonder it’s always a hard sale on IG. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Brielle just turned 21. I saw on IG. Such a beautiful girl but those lips!! WHY WHY WHY! Are young girls really into all that PS and humungo lips like that? As I said before, when I was younger boob implants were popular and nose jobs if your parents had money. But, today the lips are looking insanely weird to me or am I just out of touch?

It's the Kardashianization of America. Blown up butts and lips to look like sex dolls..Oh but don't minimize me as a sex object right...

I cannot believe that. Beyond ridiculous. This is a "woman" who didn't believe there were carrots in carrot cake...and they think she's smart enough to own a weapon?
pffft an act...I'm sure she went through classes, she'll be fine..Good to know how to use one and to be comfortable.

pffft an act...I'm sure she went through classes, she'll be fine..Good to know how to use one and to be comfortable.
Well, the article stated she didn't have a license..I personally think it's an odd gift for a 21 year old that acts like a 12 year old (based on her show appearances) but hey..that's just my opinion.

Reactions: luvmydiego

I had to look twice when I saw these pics:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Biermann-celebrates-21st-birthday-Miami.html

I thought her sunglasses were sitting ON her lips in one of them!