Don't be a tool....get a tote

Fab hew! If this makes it to the sale I will definitely be adding one to my collection. I know my little Miss M will love it when she's a bit older, and it will make trips to the library that much more special!

Ooh I like it! But then I liked it on the website too, but it looks better IRL as you say - looks great on you - very simple and no-fuss usage...no fiddly zips, straps & buckles to contend with! It's fab, well done :biggrin:

Congrats! Looks lovely and plain - a classic work horse. Great for carrying heavier things, and def a very lovely for library trips etc as suggested here. The leather will prob age into a gorgeous shade too. Once again much prettier in your pics compared to .com.

A little like Elgin, just more plain/simpler style. How is it weightwise compared to the Elgin, do you know?

I'm sorry I've never tried an Elgin - despite the thick leather, it is quite a light bag - feels much lighter than my Alana - probably about the same as my Mitzy Messengers.

Thanks so much for posting these Hew!! You have confirmed my suspicions that it would be the perfect bag for me to tote around my uni books etc! How is it on the shoulder, the straps look longer to me than the normal Roxy Totes? Have you tried her with heavy contents to see how she feels? Sorry for all the questions :P

She looks great on you by the way! Congratulations :yahoo:

Thanks so much for posting these Hew!! You have confirmed my suspicions that it would be the perfect bag for me to tote around my uni books etc! How is it on the shoulder, the straps look longer to me than the normal Roxy Totes? Have you tried her with heavy contents to see how she feels? Sorry for all the questions :P

She looks great on you by the way! Congratulations :yahoo:
The handle length is quite similar - I'd stuffed her with lots of dustbags before taking the pictures so she's a little bloated in the photos. It sits well on my shoulder, but I haven't tried her yet with too much stuff in to see how she does when she's really heavy - to be honest I tend to drift from my work front door to my car front door and never have to lug things too far. I think she'd fair quite well with lots in her but she may dig into your shoulders a little - you might need one of those press studs pads I've seen that go over both handles for extra comfort if she's really heavy. I just like the idea of her a few years down the line when she's worn in a battle weary:smile:.