Don't be a tool....get a tote

hew105

Nov 23, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Finally admitting (under some pressure!!) to my new Tooled Roxy Tote.
The colour is a lovely natural leather with a hint of walm salmon - it's so much nicer IRL than the pictures on the Mulberry site. The leather is nice and thick too.
Bad modelling picture included too - excuse the mess behind my, DH had just come home and dumped his suit on the bed.

Attachments

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Hew it's lovely - the leather looks scrummy, and I love the colour too! Congrats!

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
Lol at the title of your thread hew.

The bag looks really great and you know if you admit to something - you'll have to show it!

hew105

Nov 23, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Thanks Indiana and Lola - I think people had mixed thoughts on the tote - hopefully I'm helping to change their minds for the better.

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
I can see that it's much nicer IRL - the pics on the website don't do it justice at all. And it looks very comfy to wear. Great price too. In fact, the more I look at it, the more I want it!

hew105

Nov 23, 2009
Cambridge, UK
I can see that it's much nicer IRL - the pics on the website don't do it justice at all. And it looks very comfy to wear. Great price too. In fact, the more I look at it, the more I want it!
Yes it is very comfy - just like the normal Roxy Totes. It's working hard as a book and file bag for me.

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Well done Hew for going for something a bit different! The bag looks great on you and reckon it will be useful as you could put lots of stuff inside! looks also like it would make a great book bag for a student too xx

hew105

Nov 23, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Well done Hew for going for something a bit different! The bag looks great on you and reckon it will be useful as you could put lots of stuff inside! looks also like it would make a great book bag for a student too xx
Thank you - yes I think it would be a great book bag or student bag - I think Miss M was considering it as a book bag. The straps are nice and sturdy - it's got a lovely suede interior too (smells delicious!!).

hew105

Nov 23, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Thanks piglet - it is a very cute bag - I think it'll look good when it's aged too - I'm hoping this will be one I keep until it's totally bruised and battered - the tooling is printed quite deeply so it should still stay prominent - it'll just soften with age.