Don't be a Fool! Get your Fool's Gold today!

pursemonkey - did your Faridah arrive yet? I carried mine today and absolutely love it!

My black turnlock flap clutch arrived today but it is going right back to Zappos. My local Nordstrom has the turnlock zip clutch on hold for me in both black and fool's gold (Zappos is sold out of the black and doesn't carry the fool's gold). I know I should get the black for longevity reasons but the fool's gold wallet would look so great w/all my bags! Can't wait to see them in person. Going to Nordstrom either tonight or tomorrow to see them and bring one home w/me!

GORGEOUS!! I love it! :drool: Damnit! Now I'm REALLY waffling on the Teri vs. the Faridah!! And I'm DYING to get my pre-ordered Turnlock Wallet in this color!!!! Thanks for posting and ENJOY!!

^For some strange reason even though I've ordered from Zappos a gazillion times and ALWAYS gotten upgraded to overnight (kinda thought they did that on everyone's orders), I didn't this time:sad: So I have no idea when to even expect it. I'm hoping by Saturday but I really don't know. Good luck deciding on the ZC!! I do love that Fool's Gold!!

I just returned from Nordstrom. I could not believe the fantastic selection of MBMJ bags and SLGs they had in stock! Everything fool's gold, elderberry and cranberry! The colors and bags were all sooooo gorgeous!

I ended up w/the fool's gold turnlock zip clutch. How could I go for basic black when this lovely was sitting right in front of me? It is just too fun! The cranberry color is absolutely stunning and I really liked the elderberry, too.

My black turnlock flap clutch arrived today but it is going right back to Zappos. My local Nordstrom has the turnlock zip clutch on hold for me in both black and fool's gold (Zappos is sold out of the black and doesn't carry the fool's gold). I know I should get the black for longevity reasons but the fool's gold wallet would look so great w/all my bags! Can't wait to see them in person. Going to Nordstrom either tonight or tomorrow to see them and bring one home w/me!

I just returned from Nordstrom. I could not believe the fantastic selection of MBMJ bags and SLGs they had in stock! Everything fool's gold, elderberry and cranberry! The colors and bags were all sooooo gorgeous!

I ended up w/the fool's gold turnlock zip clutch. How could I go for basic black when this lovely was sitting right in front of me? It is just too fun! The cranberry color is absolutely stunning and I really liked the elderberry, too.

Oh no, I am headed to Nordies tomorrow, might need to just "see" anything in elderberry. My only saving grace is that I am shopping with my 4 & 7 year old friends. I'm supposed to be buying them stuff for back to school, don't you think my 7 year old son needs an elderberry wallet or faridah???

^:roflmfao: Second grade boys LOVE elderberry. It would just be wrong not to get something for him:whistle:
Mine is going to decide between the Faridah and the Teri tomorrow when the Faridah arrives from Zappos:yes:

gwen - congrats!! Mine's supposed to get here tomorrow! Can't wait after seeing that color here IRL:tup: Thanks again for posting pics!!

^:roflmfao: Second grade boys LOVE elderberry. It would just be wrong not to get something for him:whistle:
Mine is going to decide between the Faridah and the Teri tomorrow when the Faridah arrives from Zappos:yes:

gwen - congrats!! Mine's supposed to get here tomorrow! Can't wait after seeing that color here IRL:tup: Thanks again for posting pics!!

I know, right? It would be wrong if I didn't get him something, you know, as a back to school gift..... ;)Can't wait to get the 2nd grade opinion on the Faridah & Teri.....

Back to school gift! Yeah, that's the ticket! My elderberry bag is MY back to school gift to help me deal with my separation anxiety while my first baby goes to 2nd grade!
And the Mix Quilted hobo? Ummm...that's for my daughter. She misses her brother so:crybaby: