done with school!!! yay now a REVEAL!!!!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
:yahoo:so i'm done with school! i have 2 more days next week but i'm just turning in projects then i'll officially be done and i'll be a graphic designer!! so my bf wanted to get me something that i'd like and said he'll get me a COACH bag b/c thats all i want. He doesnt see why i want a bag thats cost more then the ones he sees at walmart hahaha but he caved b/c he knows how happy i get when i get a new bag....anywho went to the COACH store and nothing....went to Dillards and found me the bag that i've wanted!!!!

sorry i cant seem to love the sophia bags and i'm so picky and really didnt like anything else but i found a bag i love and even a gorgeous wristlet!!!

who wants to see?!:yahoo:

sorry for the crappy phone pics....lol i'm at work and just cant wait till i get home to use this baby! totally switched bags on the clock! :yahoo:

picture.php

DUN DUN DUUUUN!
my new baby! Kristin HOBO in Raisin!! she retails for $298 and got this baby for $149!!! whoooo leather is so soft! and funny thing is i really don't like purple but this is so gorgeous and deep you gotta love it!

picture.php

Wow! I love them both! Kristin hobo's fit so well and are unbelievably comfortable. I never cared for purple either but then I got my purple croc audrey and was stunned at how it goes with so much! And I am in love with your wristlet!!

Wow! I love them both! Kristin hobo's fit so well and are unbelievably comfortable. I never cared for purple either but then I got my purple croc audrey and was stunned at how it goes with so much! And I am in love with your wristlet!!

thanks! it shocked me to when i saw the purple...i really fell in love with it! i have a grey peacoat and it looks great with raisin color! and the wristlet is TDF it sparkles and is so soft ahhh i'm so glad i stopped my my Dillards today