Donald ***** vs Bill Maher

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweegy

I'm a Good Person!!!
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Donald ***** suing Bill Maher for $5 million after comedian fails to make good on offer to pay if mogul proves his father's not an orangutan

Donald ***** is suing Bill Maher after the comedian offered to pay out if the celebrity real estate mogul could prove his father was a homosapien and not an ape.
In January, Mr Maher appeared on Jay Leno's show and announced that he would donate $5 million to charity if Mr ***** provided evidence that he was not the 'spawn of his mother having sex with orangutan.'
***** produced his birth certificate to show both his parents were indeed human and now he is taking the comedian to court to force Maher to pay up.

'I don’t know whether I will win or lose the Bill Maher lawsuit but had an obligation to sue for charity,' Mr ***** said in a statement on Monday.
'He promised me $5 million for charity if I provided certain information. Well, I provided the information. He didn’t pay. So today I sue Bill Maher for $5 million for charity,' he said, calling into 'Fox and Friends.'

'I don't think he was joking. He said it with venom. That was venom. That wasn't a joke. In fact, he was nervous when he said it; it was a pathetic delivery. But he said, "I will give," and said, "I will accept,"' he added.
Maher made his bet on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on January 8, to mock *****'s maligned YouTube announcement last October in which ***** said he would donate $5 million of his own money to charity if President ***** would release his college records.

Appearing on the NBC late night show, Mr Maher joked about *****, the host of NBC's Celebrity Apprentice.
He suggested the multimillion dollar prize could be directed to the charity of *****'s choice, naming the 'Hair Club for Men' or 'The Institute for Incorrigible Douchebaggery' as potential recipients.
Comparing ***** to an orangutan, Maher was drawing a comparison between the famously sandy hair of the New York billionaire and the great ape that roams the jungles of South East Asia.

Full Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-proves-fathers-orangutan.html#ixzz2K3sSawaF

This is the funniest story I've read all week! I cannot believe this is a actual lawsuit..

I just think all sides of the situation are hilarious.

The fact that ***** actually provided proof and asked for money and when nothing was coming from it decided to sue Maher.

Maher making what was obviously a joking bet, but a bet nonetheless got caught being asked to own up to it.

And that this situation is being submitted to the courts!!

It's just too much! Watch what empty bets you make folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.