Dolma Green Spring 05

ETenebris said:
Angstofgumby, someone posted one on another thread that looks like a darker green...is this right? Your pics looked much lighter then this one. Is this a fake?

no it's not fake.. take a look at the leather it's scrumptuous
That's dolma allright. I remember seeing that bag on vogue forum when the seller was selling it last winter.

ET- I'll be headed back to Boston in August. I hope you'll still be craving dolma green then. :smile:

This is how I understand dolma green.
Here is an auction for a new dolma green. It's darker, because it is not worn in yet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BALENCIAGA-City-Medium-Classique-Motorcycle-Bag-Dolma_W0QQitemZ6859955198QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attached are photos of my loved dolma green. It has lost that plasticky dark green color, so it's more of a gray/green.. which I actually like more. I also think it looks different in different lighting. In bright light, it looks more gray, when in dim lighting, it looks darker green/gray.. I guess it sort of behaves like the ink.

Attachments

• dolma1.jpg
    dolma1.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 171
  • dolma2.jpg
    dolma2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 159
mlertpac, I seriously doubt that I will find one before August, so when you are ready to sell yours, PM me. A dolma and the new blue for A/W 06...that might make up for the bronze City I missed today!

I definitely want yours in August if I don't find one before...as long as the price is reasonable, of course. LOL!

ETenebris said:
mlertpac, I seriously doubt that I will find one before August, so when you are ready to sell yours, PM me. A dolma and the new blue for A/W 06...that might make up for the bronze City I missed today!

I definitely want yours in August if I don't find one before...as long as the price is reasonable, of course. LOL!

Hey ET, this dolma green was posted on the Bag Hunters website. Only downside.....it's in Japanese :sad2:

http://www.bidplus.com.tw/Pro/1095442.html

ET- I was actually going to get online this morning (it's daytime here in asia) and tell you about it. It's definitely dolma green and I believe it's real, but there's only one picture. The bag looks like origan when it's new, but when you break it in it's more of a gray-green.

mlertpac said:
ET- I'll be headed back to Boston in August. I hope you'll still be craving dolma green then. :smile:

This is how I understand dolma green.
Here is an auction for a new dolma green. It's darker, because it is not worn in yet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BALENCIAGA-City-Medium-Classique-Motorcycle-Bag-Dolma_W0QQitemZ6859955198QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attached are photos of my loved dolma green. It has lost that plasticky dark green color, so it's more of a gray/green.. which I actually like more. I also think it looks different in different lighting. In bright light, it looks more gray, when in dim lighting, it looks darker green/gray.. I guess it sort of behaves like the ink.

God I love this bag.
I love this bag because it is the color of weathered copper!!
LOVE!!!:love: