Dolly Parton

I still don't think it's right to call someone a freak or ugly or a transexual, because they might be ugly to you.

Oh please, give me a break. It's not like she was BORN this way, this is all self-mutilation of her own doing!
Don't get all uppity on me when our entire culture encourages people to scream out their opinions to complete strangers. Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones, Maury Povitch... all those shows thrive on audiences full of dumbasses putting in their 2 cents!

Look it's not like Dolly Parton even knows or cares about this board. She's FILTHY rich, and a great businesswoman, (she owns Sandollar productions for one thing, that's responsible for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and she RAKES in the dollars every time Whitney 'crack-whore' Houston goes all Gospel with "I Will Always Love You")
so really, don't worry about defending her.

I mean, so what if her wax likeness in Madame Tussauds looks more realistic than she does now? If she died tomorrow, they'd probably save a fortune on embalming, look at it that way.

I've never seen anyone who could sing without actually moving their lips. That was a first.

Oh my goodness. Mis Dolly is crazy looking, but she's cute in a very werid way. She has QUITE the large pair of...... erm. eyes?

Anyways, people judge other people. If someone want to say Dolly is fugly, say it! Anyways, the comment was on her over indulgance in plastic surgery- which has scary results. :-P

Vlad said:
I watched the Oscars tonight with friends of mine... omg Dolly Parton freaks me out!

There is so much work done on that body, she looks like the next wind blow might disintegrate her into a pound of dust. :wacko:

Scccccaaaarrrry

Amen.

I love Dolly! lol okay, I mean not really, she has had waaaaaay too much surgery, there's no doubt, but anytime I've seen her in interviews she is *so likable!! She just seems like the sweetest person on earth- but what about those rediculous wigs?

Danica said:
I love Dolly! lol okay, I mean not really, she has had waaaaaay too much surgery, there's no doubt, but anytime I've seen her in interviews she is *so likable!! She just seems like the sweetest person on earth- but what about those rediculous wigs?

Exactly! Sweet as pie! I love how candid she is, she puts on NO fronts!
And yeah, the wigs . . . bad choices!

purselova34 said:
I really would like to know what run way you all stepped off of to judge someone else's look. That's VERY mean and shallow.

The runway called the "real world." I don't know about you, but I have honestly never met one person who hasn't outwardly judged someone at least once, not even the most pious and moral. It must be very stressful to restrain yourself from judging others internally and extrenally, thus I commend you for your efforts. :P BTW thanks for considering our opinions mean and shallow.

The Iron Butterfly looks good for a 60yr old gal dispite the PS.How many of you gals can boast about having a 20" waist.Dolly's only 5' tall and weighs in around 90lbs.I do however think she could have worn something a bit more age appropriate.This outfit makes her look like cottoncandy on a stick.

The queen of plastic surgery is without a doubt Jocelyn Wildenstein.
She spent millions on PS and here are the final results :sad2: :wacko: .