Dolly 160

RichardLynch

Male CL heel wearer
O.G.
May 7, 2009
Has anyone purchased, or tried on, the Dolly 160 pump or booty at all?
It's nice to see a 160 heel again by Msr Louboutin but I'm wondering how they are. They seem relatively hard to get hold or to purchase or even find in store to try? Does anyone have any photos of them if they have their own?

Hello!

I bought the booties recently. They are very comfort to stand on as they have a very high platform(5cm). So, the difference is just 10,5cm which is ok for your feet. Definitely, they are a little bit difficult to walk due to the absolute height.

Regarding the design, they are amazing. From the photos on the internet, they seem to be something that is "too much" but when you try them on they are a piece of art!!! Louboutin managed to make an extravagant design so elegant!

Hello!

I bought the booties recently. They are very comfort to stand on as they have a very high platform(5cm). So, the difference is just 10,5cm which is ok for your feet. Definitely, they are a little bit difficult to walk due to the absolute height.

Regarding the design, they are amazing. From the photos on the internet, they seem to be something that is "too much" but when you try them on they are a piece of art!!! Louboutin managed to make an extravagant design so elegant!
Karpousi, do you have any pics/ model pics of these? Would love to see what they look like. Congrats on the purchase!