Dolled up, Minimum, or all Natural ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well, my makeup I think looks minimum because its natural looking, except sometimes I wear unnatural colors like dark brown, silver, blue, light pink etc.
    BUT I wear a full face no matter what, except for working out I use mineral foundation instead of liquid because it feels like it lets my skin 'breathe' better, and maybe no eyeshadow.

2. dolled up for me. and yaa, MAC is one of my favorite makeup brands too

3. au natural. When I was going out almost everynight of the week I used to wear makeup. Now I hardly wear any unless I want to play around.

I use cetaphil or dove on my face and a moisturizer that my derm gave me (the name escapes me now).

4. omg, I barely have time to brush my hair now with my 2 yo always on the go, so ever since I've been all natural, unless of course hubby and I have a date.

5. I go through phases. Right now I'm in the dolled up phase and love doing eye makeup! But I knowwww I'm going to get tired of the looks and opt for something natural after this, since before my dolled up phase I liked simple looks.

Since people are talking about gyms -- I never wear makeup to workout/go to the gym. Maybe lip balm if my lips are feeling dry but that's about it.

6. I have no time!! =( being a student and having to wake up at crazy early times...i only put on lip gloss and eyeliner at most! but when i get the chance i really like to try new things!!

7. Dolled Up and Minimum. Depends on time and my mood. Sometimes I feel going all out with the false lashes and a ton of makeup and other times, just eyeliner, mascara, and gloss will do.

8. I think I might be more au naturel, even though I feel like I use a bunch of products, I don't think I look all that dolled up. Usually it's just skincare, foundation, blush, mascara and some highlighter and gloss. All in natural shades.

9. I'm a "bare minimum" girl - mascara & a coloured lipgloss. I have no idea how to apply make up properly, but I love a smokey eye and am insanely jealous of people who can pull it off!

Despite my low maintenance make up routine, though, I never leave the house without applying mascara and lipgloss... not even to go down to the shops to pick up milk!

10. dolled up for me too :biggrin:

11. All Natural most of the time and minimum when I want to make an effort at work (which is hiding uner eyes circles,fondation, mascara, brown eye shadow), and all dolled up for going out !! I like the surprise effect.
    People say I am like a chameleon.

12. For work I put on the basics but I don't over do it in general. I do like the way my skin looks w/ makeup though so that encourages me to do it even on the weekends.

13. My makeup is very natural looking. I use quite a few products: concealer, foundation (only for undereye circles and scars), powder, eyeliner, mascara, and blush, but half the time people can't even tell I use concealer, foundation and powder. Some people (especially guys who know nothing about makeup) think my blush is my natural flush color. I rarely use highlighters, eyeshadow and lipstick so I would say I'm a minimum kinda girl.

14. I used be all dolled up, but as I've got older it seems to be the exception rather than the rule and my skin is thanking me for it! It looks far better now than it's ever done (and I'm 43!).
    If I'm going out on errands or picking my son up from school I'll stick on a bit of lipstick/gloss.
    If I'm going 'out' say on a major shopping expedition, visiting or out somewhere nice I do go for the full works with foundation etc.
    The advantage to this is that if you then meet anybody you know when wearing full make-up, they will think that you look absolutely stunning and fabulous!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice