Dolce Vita ~ Sample Sale Starts Tomorrow In NY & LA

p3bbz

Resident Catwoman!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Big Apple
Thanks! I just got into DV shoes and am interested in going to the NY sale? Anyone have any experience?

Malishka

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
NYC
Damn... and I asked my hubby to drive me there today to return a pair of shoes. I guess we are going tomorrow. :smile:

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
They have a dress on their website I'm absolutely in love with but they can't tell me whether or not it will be at the sale. So frustrating.

amandabug

Nov 2, 2007
Phoenix
one of the best shoe sales ever if you like DV shoes. usually $15-$55 for shoes, with more discounts if you buy more than one pair of a similar style or within the same season. it's a real mix of what will be there, but if you have a look at the sales/clearance section on their website, you should get a good idea. clothes are really pretty wacky -- definitely touch and go, plus their sizes are always big. they've never done phone orders, and it gets pretty chaotic in there so don't even bother asking about it. in fact, they were not even equipped to handle credit card purchases, so make sure you bring cash just in case.

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
NYC has to charge you less for clothing (ie sample sales) so that you can afford your apartment! It all adds up somewhere!