DOLCE VITA FLATS...How comfortable are they?

TresChic35

The Newbie?
Aug 13, 2007
How comfortable are these flats?

I have a pair of Dolce Vita booties and they are the most painful shoes ever! I've only worn them once and now I'm not sure what to do with them. I'm in search of a pair of comfy flats. I have the Tory Burch patent leather flats, but those are very painful as well!

wow that's so funny b/c i have dolce vita booties too and tory b patent flats! and i also bought a pair of dolce vita patent flats... but i returned them. they weren't comfy, the bottom sole was way too stiff for a flat, which i feel should mold to your foot.

^^^ you're right, dolce vita flats have no support on the sole. They literally are 'flat'. If you're not going to be walking or standing for long periods of time then you should be okay. I have a pair of DV flats and they are very uncomfortable.

I have never worn them but I have tried them on since there are TONS at my local Nordstrom Rack. The leather feels really, really cheap to me and some of them are lined in vinyl so your foot won't be able to breath. I would spend the money on another brand.