Dolce & Gabbana Sizing Question

_MLVC_

Nov 15, 2010
California
Hello all!
New to the forum here... Guess this is as good a post as any to start with :smile:.

I have been helplessly and madly in love with a pair of Dolce & Gabbana lace ankle boots. However, I have searched high and low and cannot hunt down my size. I usually wear a US 7.5 (8 if the shoe is really narrow, but this is rare). My friend owns the boots in a size 7 and says the insole measurement is slightly under 9 inches, which sounds a little small to me. I went to try on a comparable pair of Dolce & Gabbana ankle boots in a 7.5 and they felt tiny...Couldn't even fit my foot in the shoe entirely! So I'm thinking their shoes (or this particular style, at least?) generally run small?

Anyway, to the real question here: I have tracked down the shoes in a US size 9... Does anyone have a reasonable guess at what the insole measurement could be? Anyone have any comparable Dolce & Gabbana shoes in size 9? Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm desperate that they will somehow fit if the shoe runs small enough, even if they slip a little .... or am I just dreaming here? *sigh* :shrugs::P

:ty:
(Sorry if there is already a thread for this type of question- I'm still getting familiar with things!) :smile:

immashoesaddict

◦● TEAM JIGGLES ●◦
O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
Melbourne , Australia
^ i think they would be FARR too big for you , im 8 - 8.5 US and take 38 in D&G ocasionally 38.5 . have you checked luisaviaroma ? they have the same version but its dark wine red with black lace at the top =]

_MLVC_

Nov 15, 2010
California
^That's what I was afraid of. I guess I'll just have to keep looking. I saw the red wine ones and wasn't quite as fond of them, unfortunately. They had the ones I was looking for (but in a 7) a few months ago and nothing since.
Thanks for your input! :smile:

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
I find D&G to be pretty TTS. So I agree with above - those would probably be big for you.....

_MLVC_

Nov 15, 2010
California
ahh :sad: I know harrods in UK had / has them , maybe worth while calling to check?
I was trying to get them from there but they simply haven't gotten many more in their shipments, and none in my size yet, even after they thought they were on the list ...I guess I can just keep bugging them, but I'm getting anxious to have them and afraid I'm going to miss out altogether if I don't find them soon :shucks: