Dolce Gabbana sample sale in NYC 8/13-8/16

katerynap

Mar 25, 2009
NYC
DENYC presents a Dolce & Gabbana sample sale where you will find everything marked at least 70% off or more! Shop thousands of couture dresses, jackets, pants, sweaters, and tops straight from Italy. All sizes are available. Full fitting rooms are available. Arrive early for the best selection!

109 Spring St.
(btwn Mercer St. & Greene St)
New York, NY 10012

katerynap

Mar 25, 2009
NYC
did u guys ever go to this one? I went 2 month ago to D&G SS and it was great, but this one is in different location and hosted by some other organization... Should I go?

bismaster

Nov 23, 2008
not comparable to the one in metropolitan pavilion! !!! old stuff...looks like a tourist trap! i wouldnt go there!

katerynap

Mar 25, 2009
NYC
Thanks a lot! Doesn't feel that bad now since I missed it. Btw, metropolitan pavillion has d&g twice a year?

dazers123

Aug 11, 2009
I checked it out yesterday-- dresses were 399, blouses were (i think) 199. There was not alot of stuff to choose from, I looked at some dresses and a few had damaged zippers. The place was overall pretty dusty and the merchandice looked like they were treated a little like junk...Not worth it..

katerynap

Mar 25, 2009
NYC
thanks dazers123! I'm waiting for next huge sale in Metropolitan Pavillion:smile: Too bad I didn't have extra hand last sale to get everything I wanted!:smile:):lol: and extra credit card too:greengrin: