Dolce & Gabbana Leather Pumps $49. Should I get them?

wis3ly

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
I stopped by Marshalls this afternoon and the salesperson was marking down all the clearance shoes. I spotted a pair of leather D&G pumps in MY SIZE for $49. Upon close examination, the leather is faded around the heel area (on both shoes), the leather looked a little worn/scratched around the very front of the shoes and the heel area. I passed after the salesperson refused further discounts.

I'm kinda of regretting it now. I mean is there a way I can use some leather polisher to make the fading disappear? Should I go back and get the shoes?

Mar 5, 2008
If you really liked them, you would have gotten them. Don't buy something just because it's cheap; if you don't love it, it's still a waste of money.

venusfly

Quality not Quantity. Less can be more!
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
New York City, USA
I'd pass. The condition doesn't sound so great.... Besides if you had really loved them *that* much there's no way you'd have left the store without them, would you?

missmollypolly

College bad addict
Dec 29, 2005
DC/Moco and Boston
If you really liked them, you would have gotten them. Don't buy something just because it's cheap; if you don't love it, it's still a waste of money.
I totally agree. Once I got out of the mindset that everything on sale was a bargain, I ended up saving a lot of money. Wait for the shoes you really want and will wear.