Dolce & Gabbana at TJMaxx????

Mar 13, 2006
USA
I was browsing at a local TJMaxx store today and saw at least 3 Dolce & Gabbana bags!!!!! I am not sure if they were real but they looked very cute!!!! I knew discount stores carried Dooney & Bourke and Coach but never any of the "higher-end" designer items!

I was just VERY surprised!

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
That's crazy! Were they D&G or Dolce & Gabbana? How much were they? If it is true, I won't buy anymore Dolce & Gabbana purses!

Mar 13, 2006
USA
That's crazy! Were they D&G or Dolce & Gabbana? How much were they? If it is true, I won't buy anymore Dolce & Gabbana purses!
They were Dolce & Gabbana! Is there a difference between D&G and Dolce & Gabbana? Different lines?

I saw three small purses (same size as LV Mono Pochette) for $99.99 each.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
They were Dolce & Gabbana! Is there a difference between D&G and Dolce & Gabbana? Different lines?
D&G is the cheaper line for Dolce & Gabbana. It's like Marc by Marc Jacobs is the cheaper line for Marc Jacobs bags.

Maybe the bags you saw were D&G?

Mar 13, 2006
USA
D&G is the cheaper line for Dolce & Gabbana. It's like Marc by Marc Jacobs is the cheaper line for Marc Jacobs bags.

Maybe the bags you saw were D&G?
No, I clearly remember "Dolce & Gabbana" embossed in leather. Oh, and they also had Juicy...lots of clothes and a couple of leather accessories. One long tri-fold wallet in white leather was $59.99.

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
I've seen Dolce&Gabbana at TJMaxx. I saw a lovely clutch for $99.99...and some more expensive bags. If anyone wants to know, my TJM is at zip code 06226

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
Why? What's so bad about TJMaxx that you wouldn't buy anything that was ever for sale in that store?:s

NyckeiXXIV

O.G.
Oct 2, 2006
Where the President Sleeps
^^^ I was thinking the same thing, but I'll withdraw from that cause I have a feeling I know where that's going... :rolleyes::roflmfao:

Anywho, yes yes and yes, TJMAxx as well as Marshall's (seemingly the ones in the more upscale places) are carrying lots of high end bags. Betsey Johnson, Dolce & Gabanna (not D&G), Michael Kors (his high end) and a few others. Not just your "lowly" Coach and D&B :rolleyes: - I even caught a Cynthia Rowley in my Marshall's in Scottsdale. And I think... I'm almost 99.9% positive I saw a sky blue Tod's bag one time.

Ahhh friends... the only bags you're not gonna see in these places are the ones priced above a grand. Not yet, anyway....

Peace,
Nyckei

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
Oh, yeah. My TJMaxx has Cynthia Rowley, Cole Haan, Michael Kors and Betsey Johnson. Yum.

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Why? What's so bad about TJMaxx that you wouldn't buy anything that was ever for sale in that store?:s
No, not TJ Maxx I won't buy Dolce & Gabanna bags anymore if they are indeed seeling them at TJ Maxx.

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK.
^ They, presumably, only sell the styles that the designer has had too many made of/less popular styles, so why would that put you off a whole brand? :shrugs: