Dolce & Gabbana at TJMaxx????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browsing at a local TJMaxx store today and saw at least 3 Dolce & Gabbana bags!!!!! I am not sure if they were real but they looked very cute!!!! I knew discount stores carried Dooney & Bourke and Coach but never any of the "higher-end" designer items!

I was just VERY surprised!

2. That's crazy! Were they D&G or Dolce & Gabbana? How much were they? If it is true, I won't buy anymore Dolce & Gabbana purses!

3. They were Dolce & Gabbana! Is there a difference between D&G and Dolce & Gabbana? Different lines?

I saw three small purses (same size as LV Mono Pochette) for $99.99 each.

4. !! go back and take pictures to show us!

5. D&G is the cheaper line for Dolce & Gabbana. It's like Marc by Marc Jacobs is the cheaper line for Marc Jacobs bags.

Maybe the bags you saw were D&G?

6. No, I clearly remember "Dolce & Gabbana" embossed in leather. Oh, and they also had Juicy...lots of clothes and a couple of leather accessories. One long tri-fold wallet in white leather was $59.99.

7. likeafeather77: Just where is your TJM anyway?? All we get is Coach and Dooney....:P

8. I've seen Dolce&Gabbana at TJMaxx. I saw a lovely clutch for $99.99...and some more expensive bags. If anyone wants to know, my TJM is at zip code 06226

9. I saw a Kate Spade last time I went to TJMaxx

10. I may need to hit the TJMaxx more often.

11. Why? What's so bad about TJMaxx that you wouldn't buy anything that was ever for sale in that store?:s

12. ^^^ I was thinking the same thing, but I'll withdraw from that cause I have a feeling I know where that's going... :rolleyes::roflmfao:

Anywho, yes yes and yes, TJMAxx as well as Marshall's (seemingly the ones in the more upscale places) are carrying lots of high end bags. Betsey Johnson, Dolce & Gabanna (not D&G), Michael Kors (his high end) and a few others. Not just your "lowly" Coach and D&B :rolleyes: - I even caught a Cynthia Rowley in my Marshall's in Scottsdale. And I think... I'm almost 99.9% positive I saw a sky blue Tod's bag one time.

Ahhh friends... the only bags you're not gonna see in these places are the ones priced above a grand. Not yet, anyway....

Peace,
    Nyckei

13. Oh, yeah. My TJMaxx has Cynthia Rowley, Cole Haan, Michael Kors and Betsey Johnson. Yum.

14. No, not TJ Maxx I won't buy Dolce & Gabanna bags anymore if they are indeed seeling them at TJ Maxx.

15. ^ They, presumably, only sell the styles that the designer has had too many made of/less popular styles, so why would that put you off a whole brand? :shrugs: