Dolce and Gabbana fans, come on in! D&G makeup lovers!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I did not see a thread on D&G cosmetics. I love the line!
I think it is very under rated.
The shadows are really excelent and I love the lipsicks.
Here is an old couple of pics of some things. it has trippled since then.
I have most quads. I need updated pics. They are smooth and buttery and great pigmentation.
I did give some of the warmer ones away, as they weren't a fav.

Attachments

• thumbCAC7W2WD.jpg
    thumbCAC7W2WD.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 478
  • thumbCAEOIGYJ.jpg
    thumbCAEOIGYJ.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 474
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 441
I did not see a thread on D&G cosmetics. I love the line!
I think it is very under rated.
The shadows are really excelent and I love the lipsicks.
Here is an old couple of pics of some things. it has trippled since then.
I have most quads. I need updated pics. They are smooth and buttery and great pigmentation.
I did give some of the warmer ones away, as they weren't a fav.

I love the powder foundation! I made my first purchases not too long ago and have really liked everything (except the nail polish brush). I havent tried the lipsticks or eyeshadows yet but I definitely plan to. I received a cute gwp on my last order and i'm just waiting for another :P

What are your personal faves?

I love the powder foundation! I made my first purchases not too long ago and have really liked everything (except the nail polish brush). I havent tried the lipsticks or eyeshadows yet but I definitely plan to. I received a cute gwp on my last order and i'm just waiting for another :P

What are your personal faves?
I had the powder foundation and gavce it to my mom. It was a lil dry for me. I love Dior's. It is creamy and not dry at all.
I love D&G shadows. My favorite is Champage, Contrasts and Fabulous.

They have the best mix of wearable colors. Champagne makes a great smokey eye. The blushes are really pretty, Provacative is a bright pink. Peach is really pretty too. The bronzer is pretty good as some shades are matte.
I have the brushes and they kinda suck. The metallic liners are nice, they are not smooth but hard, they last and do not smudge. but an tug and pull. I use them under the eye.

My favorite lipsticks are baby darling, delicate , nude and Soiree is my fav!
The leopard bronzer sucks! It is all over spary and wears off.
I would suggest trying a quad and a lippie.

Another gorgeous collection!

I have two D&G e/s quads - Stromboli and Mediteraneo - and I love them both! I also have 3 of their eye liners - Stromboli (I love this one and will probably get another), a #11 which I thought was Onyx but not; it's a black all the same and a blue one.

I also do not like the powder foundation as it sinks into my fine lines. The mua loves it/pushes it but it doesn't work for me.

I also have the Dahlia mascara - an eggplant color but doesn't show up on brunettes - that I like and it's LE. I may just go ahead and get the black one next time.

I have one lipstick in Emotion. It's a really pretty pink!

I have about 3 lipsticks and 2 eyeshadows, unfortunately Saks does not carry this line at my store and I have to order thru catalog or when I go to New York. I love the neutral lipstick colors.

I would love to try a quad and a blush. I have just 2 lipsticks.

Baby Darling & Fascination
003-10-1.jpg

Wow . This thread needs an update.
JUst got a big haul from D&G. The Holiday colors are great. All cool tones, also the new foundation is really nice if you like a sheer matte look.

I love their lipsticks! I've got Lust and Amethyst and they are amazing colors! I'd really like to try their powder foundations but I'll have to wait to travel to NYC Saks to check them out since they're only available online everywhere else. The online swatches on the Saks website are of no help when you are trying to figure out your color!

I'm interested in their forever compact powder foundation, anyone have any experience with it?

I have this - I think it's the nicest powder foundation I've tried - I use it for "quick" makeup in the morning if I am rushed, or for touch-ups. If I use it for my main foundation, I usually apply with sponge, brush for touch up. It's very nice...but I usually need a creamier foundation since I have dry skin. This, however, does NOT look too "powdery" when I use it like some other powder foundations!

I have this - I think it's the nicest powder foundation I've tried - I use it for "quick" makeup in the morning if I am rushed, or for touch-ups. If I use it for my main foundation, I usually apply with sponge, brush for touch up. It's very nice...but I usually need a creamier foundation since I have dry skin. This, however, does NOT look too "powdery" when I use it like some other powder foundations!

Thank you!!!! I want the ease of a powder foundation but I don't like that powdery look(I'm talking to you Bobbi Brown). I'm going to pick it up for Sephora's F&F event, along with the Smashbox #19 brush to use with it. I usually use liquid foundation but I really want to cut down on my routine. I'm hoping a quick dusting of this would work since I don't have any major skin issues to cover up.

Wow . This thread needs an update.
JUst got a big haul from D&G. The Holiday colors are great. All cool tones, also the new foundation is really nice if you like a sheer matte look.

What did you pick up?

I went to Saks today to try on the new Passion Duo lipsticks. They feel really moisturizing! Next week is a Saks triple points event and D&G was doing a presale. I'm not interested in points but I am interested in the gwp they offer. I don't know what it is but I'm sure it'll be nice!

I presold Passion Duo lipstick in Sensation, lip liner #6 which is a neutral pink, an eyeliner in espresso (I love brown eyeliners and I love D&G's in general) and the new blush in Mauve Diamond! When I go to pick up my purchases next week, I think I'll try the new e/s quad. Somehow though I think the colors are too cool, but I'm curious!

What did you pick up?

I went to Saks today to try on the new Passion Duo lipsticks. They feel really moisturizing! Next week is a Saks triple points event and D&G was doing a presale. I'm not interested in points but I am interested in the gwp they offer. I don't know what it is but I'm sure it'll be nice!

I presold Passion Duo lipstick in Sensation, lip liner #6 which is a neutral pink, an eyeliner in espresso (I love brown eyeliners and I love D&G's in general) and the new blush in Mauve Diamond!
I got the passions duos in Sensation and Darling, new shadow duo, new quad, Secrect eyes mascara, new pale pale pink lipliner, blue eyeliner, lipstick compact with 4 best selling lipstick shades . :smile:

I have bought so much mu this month. I could of got a nice peice of jewelry. it is sick! Let me know what the gift is. LOL.