Doing the Most

dooneybaby

O.G.
Dec 12, 2008
If some of you CLB lovers haven't yet seen the YouTube videos of CLB fashionista Sonal Maherali, here's your introduction. She just remodeled her shoe closet, and it's to die for. Most of her shoes are CLB. Enjoy:

Reactions: Cocomonstr
If some of you CLB lovers haven't yet seen the YouTube videos of CLB fashionista Sonal Maherali, here's your introduction. She just remodeled her shoe closet, and it's to die for. Most of her shoes are CLB. Enjoy:

I don't understand this woman. She goes on and on how wonderful Louboutin heels are and you can see dozens and dozens of them in her closet but you never see her wearing them. Why do women buy such expensive, gorgeous shoes and never wear them ? Do these same people buy Ferrari's to just park in their garage ? Strange.

I don't understand this woman. She goes on and on how wonderful Louboutin heels are and you can see dozens and dozens of them in her closet but you never see her wearing them. Why do women buy such expensive, gorgeous shoes and never wear them ? Do these same people buy Ferrari's to just park in their garage ? Strange.
I'm happy with my Gucci and LV shoes. They're nice and comfy. And I'll still be wearing them when I'm in my 80s!!!

Reactions: grtlegs