Doing some research...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ....and I was wondering if you guys&gals could help me a little. I've done some research online about a research paper I am doing on Counterfeit Luxury. I am focusing on why counterfeiting is bag and the background mess that it is cause for the ecomony and what's being done to prevent it. I've found plenty of online sources but I need a couple of books or magazine articles to help out the credibility.
    So this is where you guys can help me! I would greatly appreciate it and I have found some pretty interesting stuff already that some of you may have not known. Thanks in advance!!! I really do appreciate all the help. :tup:

2. Harper's Bazaar has some great articles you may want to search their website for them...

3. At amazon.com, a quick search on the keywords "counterfeit goods" displayed the following titles, "Knockoff: The Deadly Trade in Counterfeit Goods: The True Story of the World's Fastest Growing Crime Wave" by Tim Phillips and "Illicit How Smugglers, Traffickers, and and Copycats are Hijacking the Global Economy" by Moises Naim. I'm quite sure there are other titles. Both books, or any book on the subject, should also have an appendix referencing other works. Don't forget to check your local library before buying!

Hope this helps!