Dogs Tied to Train Tracks & Left to Die

Jul 15, 2012
OMG. I am ENRAGED and INFURIATED by this news. :mad:

What kind of MONSTER ties living creatures to a railroad track and leaves them to die?! He's a sick psychopath!

The only lucky dog who managed to survive

Dog.jpg

The entire article can be read here:

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...ad-tracks-and-left-to-die-survives-in-tremont

What leads someone to do something like this? And why did the worker just watch? Even if he was scared, he could've taken a couple photos of the act on his phone, or saw what vehicle the guy got into. He's as responsible for seeing it and not acting. People can be so terrible.

That surviving dog is a little miracle - I hope she gets taken in by loving, caring people who will give her a good life.

I truly believe that people capable of this are the future mass/serial killers. If you have no empathy for animals you have none for humans either.

Stories like this make me ill and wish that penalties for those who are caught would be much harsher.

I truly believe that people capable of this are the future mass/serial killers. If you have no empathy for animals you have none for humans either.

Stories like this make me ill and wish that penalties for those who are caught would be much harsher.

I completely agree - whether it be pets or animals like cows and deer. If you want to torture any animal just to see it suffer, there is something seriously messed up in your brain.

I completely agree - whether it be pets or animals like cows and deer. If you want to torture any animal just to see it suffer, there is something seriously messed up in your brain.

Yeah! Reminds me of the series Criminal Minds. Scary! I hope he gets caught, be confined in a facility until he regains sanity (if that ever happens) so he won't be a menace to society.

I'm so mad when I read the news, but now I am very frightened as well. Imagine what harm that monster can do to others. Sigh.

Or not. Possibly a hoax.

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Investigators in Cleveland have found no evidence that three dogs were tied up on a railroad track or that two of them were killed by a train as they initially believed after earlier reports said a witness saw a man tying a dog to the track.

Authorities are now unsure whether it happened at all.

Investigators have not found the bodies of any dogs in the riverfront neighborhood overlooking downtown Cleveland, police district commander Keith Sulzer said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...HvyZEA?docId=65a27571ceab4ca7be7f62a81eab1adb