Dogon vs Bearn

Thanks, K. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Bagg, do you have a pic of your BJ epsom Bearn? I'm considering this colour but I want the BJ to be quite a bright "pop" colour like on crochetbella's clemence Evelyne or similar, nothing too light (colour-wise).

Thanks, K. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Bagg, do you have a pic of your BJ epsom Bearn? I'm considering this colour but I want the BJ to be quite a bright "pop" colour like on crochetbella's clemence Evelyne or similar, nothing too light (colour-wise).

Here ya go

Attachments

• wltbj1wtmk.jpg
    wltbj1wtmk.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 866
  • wltbj2wtmk.jpg
    wltbj2wtmk.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 916
  • wltbj3wtmk.jpg
    wltbj3wtmk.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 911
Thanks for the pics, Bagg!:flowers: Yeah, that's pretty close to what I imagined BJ looked like in epsom. A bit too light-coloured for me, I'm afraid. I can't get crochetbella's BJ evelyne out of my mind lately, lol!

Hmm, not sure either, K, if Bearn comes in clemence. Nevermind.. I think I'll stick to rouge vif mysore for my wishlist and just wait it out.:smile:

Here ya go
I am not a big fan of blue jean in general, but your wallet is just gorgeous:nuts: , baggaholic! It's stunning! Oh, it is SOOO tempting....I need an epson blue jean wallet!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures! I would love to see your croc. bearn wallet pictures as well. :love: :P

Bearn wallet is my another weakness...
Oh, what do you guys think of black croc. or anthraite croc.(sp?-I am sorry...I have no idea how to spell it..it is almost like black)wallet? I don't have a matching bag, but these wallets sounds really beautiful... I ordered blue roi croc. bearn bi-fold wallet already to match with my upcoming blue roi croc. Bikin. Should I let them go or get at least one of them? I have fushia croc.(alligator) wallet. It is gorgous, but I think black or something neutral color would be easier to go with many other bags...

Another thing is croc. wallet is like $3500:yucky: ! It is almost Paris-Bombay bag price! If I get this black one and blue roi(later in the future), it would be over $10,000 just for 3 croc. wallets-with 2~3 thousand dollars more I can get another ostrich Birkin 30cm!!!:wtf: What do you guys think? Spending $$$ on a wallet is too much?:shrugs:

I saw a Bearn with the extra thick gusset (I travel a lot and need the extra space for different currencies) and tri-fold. It was exactly what I was looking for, loved it to death.

The only thing was, the store only had it in croc and I think the price was like either a shade under 2,500 euro or 3,000 euro. Seemed a ridiculous price to pay given what else it could buy, so I'm with Aspenmartial in thinking what other things ie Birkins it could buy.

In the end, I passed and ended up getting a Bearn compact in gold ostrich. Very happy with it.

I am not a big fan of blue jean in general, but your wallet is just gorgeous:nuts: , baggaholic! It's stunning! Oh, it is SOOO tempting....I need an epson blue jean wallet!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures! I would love to see your croc. bearn wallet pictures as well. :love: :P

Bearn wallet is my another weakness...
Oh, what do you guys think of black croc. or anthraite croc.(sp?-I am sorry...I have no idea how to spell it..it is almost like black)wallet? I don't have a matching bag, but these wallets sounds really beautiful... I ordered blue roi croc. bearn bi-fold wallet already to match with my upcoming blue roi croc. Bikin. Should I let them go or get at least one of them? I have fushia croc.(alligator) wallet. It is gorgous, but I think black or something neutral color would be easier to go with many other bags...

Another thing is croc. wallet is like $3500:yucky: ! It is almost Paris-Bombay bag price! If I get this black one and blue roi(later in the future), it would be over $10,000 just for 3 croc. wallets-with 2~3 thousand dollars more I can get another ostrich Birkin 30cm!!!:wtf: What do you guys think? Spending $$$ on a wallet is too much?:shrugs:

I posted it in the Authenticate thread but I guess this would be the thread to post it in.

Attachments

• IMG_1003WTMK.JPG
    IMG_1003WTMK.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 801
  • IMG_1004WTMK.JPG
    IMG_1004WTMK.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_1005WTMK.JPG
    IMG_1005WTMK.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 703
Aspen, when you love something so much, it doesn't matter how much it cost's. If that was the case then it will be silly PERIOD to spend thousand of dollars on purses. Croc or not.