Dogon original vs compact wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm debating whether I should get the bigger size or compact. What do u guys think? Any pros and cons? I have about four cards (+ license and another ID) and use a separate coin bag. Many thanks!

2. Dogon recto should be sufficient for you
    Compact has more card holders

3. Thank you!!!

4. I like the versatility of the larger combined Dogon, it really is like having two for the price of one. If you have a smaller/mini bag you may actually need to 'downsize' though as the combined is pretty substantial.

5. That's a good point actually coz I switch bags often so maybe compact size is better and more versatile for me. :smile:

6. I use dogon for traveling ( I have bi-weekly biz trip) as I can put my passport in it. Also the mini pouch inside can keep your foreign and local currency separated. When I m not traveling, I use compact one as it can fit into all different size of bags!

7. I have the larger size of the dogon & for me it is really serviceable & just like the look of it as well.
    It can hold my checkbook, receipts & other daily incidentals due to the size which I like

But sounds like you don't carry.so much so the compact may suit your needs better..

8. I love them both. I use the big one everyday. I change to the small one when I take a small bag, or I am traveling abroad.