Dog Stroller - Amazing Customer Service.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
I bought a Pet Gear dog stroller back in Feb from Overstock. The first day I got it, the zipper started ripping apart from the mesh, and it has been getting worse and worse. I admit I have been lazy about calling and complaining. So today I finally got around to calling overstock. They told me I would have to pay for it to be shipped back. It was 48 pounds. If it was 50 pounds they would have paid for it. Then they told me I would only MAYBE get a partial refund. So I called Amex and they said since there is no warranty and it is over 60 days there is nothing they can do for me. I called the manufacture, Pet Gear told them and they immediately asked my address and told me they are sending me a brand new one and just toss the old ripped one out. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PER GEAR. Nice that they stand behind their product.

I just hope the new one does not rip so quickly.

DSCN1170.jpg

i love when CS is great like that....i had an issue with the harness not tightening with my britax car seat (for my son...not dog...lol) and they sent a brand new one out to me immediately....the car seat was over a year old BTW....no questions asked....
it makes you feel good when a company cares for its customers!!