Dog Stroller - Amazing Customer Service.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a Pet Gear dog stroller back in Feb from Overstock. The first day I got it, the zipper started ripping apart from the mesh, and it has been getting worse and worse. I admit I have been lazy about calling and complaining. So today I finally got around to calling overstock. They told me I would have to pay for it to be shipped back. It was 48 pounds. If it was 50 pounds they would have paid for it. Then they told me I would only MAYBE get a partial refund. So I called Amex and they said since there is no warranty and it is over 60 days there is nothing they can do for me. I called the manufacture, Pet Gear told them and they immediately asked my address and told me they are sending me a brand new one and just toss the old ripped one out. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PER GEAR. Nice that they stand behind their product.

I just hope the new one does not rip so quickly.

[​IMG]

2. i love when CS is great like that....i had an issue with the harness not tightening with my britax car seat (for my son...not dog...lol) and they sent a brand new one out to me immediately....the car seat was over a year old BTW....no questions asked....
    it makes you feel good when a company cares for its customers!!

3. Exactly. It is so rare now that a company stands behind their products.

4. wow! definitely something important to consider. thanks for sharing!