Dog Lovers!

1. I found this website by accident. I have a Shih Tzu and this website has the cutest stuff

http://www.cafepress.com/dogs_of_war/299166

happypug and other pug owners - check out their stuff for pugs, hilarious! :lol:

2. Funny. I have Golden Retrievers... So 'Obey the Golden Retriever' T-shirts are pretty hilarious! Thanks for sharing the website with fellow dog lovers!

3. Thank you for the great site; I am such a sucker for dog or cat stuff that I ordered a coffee mug and a sticker from the Labrador Retriever section, I have 2 labs.

Great site for dog lovers. :biggrin:

4. I am so tempted to get a coffee mug and magnet too! Glad to share ...

5. hehehe! thats a great site - will totally let my friend know - shes got a pug! hehehe!!!

6. OMG! I have a Pug, and the Pug stuff is SO cute!! I love the "Obey the Pug" t-shirt & the "Call Me Big Poppa" t-shirt. LOLOLOLOL! Thanks for the link, I may have to order some of the t-shirts for my Pug. ;)

Speaking of Pug's, here is my baby (sorry, can't help myself)...

[​IMG]

7. Haha "Obey the shih-tzu"....My lucy-baby would agree!

8. oops

9. LOVE your Pug Citygirl9!!!

10. Thank you Goldensx5!!! :biggrin:
    He thanks you too as he is sitting on my lap while I type this. ;)

11. Your pug is so cute! I'd get a pug too, except my Shih Tzu would probably plot to kill the little puppy. My dog sits on my lap too when I work in front of the computer. Oh ... ...

12. Ohhh!! TravelBug.. You may have luck with them getting along. One of my Pugs best friends is a Shih Tzu and they get along just fine. You never know! ;)

13. I have a Shiba Inu...he is like the most amazing dog..I was actually just looking at a pug puppy yesterday...My little guy is 10 years old and needs a brother!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice