dog gone crazy H wallet search Dogon it I love it how about you???

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
I have finally found an H wallet I think is just right... I tried out Bearns, Travel wallets, several versions of Dogons in togo and clemence. I sold my Bearn in RS chevre a tad too small, my Vintage Travel wallet in gold Box, older version Dogon GM which I didn't love it was togo and didn't have the extra card areas..and my PM Dogon (too small) I found out I am not a big fan of togo or clemence in a dogon..went through I can't even remember how many other H wallets trying to find one that was perfect for me:hysteric:...Crazy I know..anyone else done this???
I just snatched up this BJ Dogon in veau Rodeo from Luxuryshops.com and although I wasn't sure about the color :shrugs:(still not sure but love the hide type) now after trying her out for a day and a half I am in love with the style wallet! The Veau Rodeo has more body to it than the Clemence or the Togo and has a lovely scent...Very handy wallet:wlae:! So here she is... Cripes now I am eyeing a more neutral tone in the same Rodeo hide/skin same style Dogon...:rolleyes:
Anyone else love the Dogon?
Anyone else gone crazy trying all the wallets out before finding the right one?

Attachments

• Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 001.jpg
    Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 001.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 004.jpg
    Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 004.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 016.jpg
    Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 016.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 020.jpg
    Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 020.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 011.jpg
    Hermes BJ Vache Rodeo DOGON 011.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 154
Congratulations! What a great wallet! Is it more like a clutch? Enjoy it for many years to come....:flowers:

docride, I'm feeling like you. I have a Bearn, and I think I need to sell it for the Dogon. I want a stiffer leather, also.

Congratulations! What a great wallet! Is it more like a clutch? Enjoy it for many years to come....:flowers:

docride, I'm feeling like you. I have a Bearn, and I think I need to sell it for the Dogon. I want a stiffer leather, also.
Thank gosh it's not just me!! The veau Rodeo is a bit stiffer if it was veau box I would go nuts or another stiff leather.. I like the vein and grain of this rodeo and it's not overly floppy which I just don't like...Now I'll probaly sell this one for a neutral color... I am eyeballing a faune or noisette? veau Rodeo Gm Dogon now! Yikes! Wish I could find one in Barenia!
Oh and yes it is clutch like I can ever put in my cell, checkbook, money, bills ,receipts all my cards has seven slots for them!

Congrats Doc on finding Your wallet~ It seems as though we go through quite a bit of trial and error to find the right fit per say. I know I have. I am so glad you have found yours my friend~ Enjoy ..what a fab color:heart:

The BJ color is working on me..Houston I think we (Don't) have a problem... What an awesome wallet this is I feel organized! Before with the Bearn I was using in addition a change purse and checkbook holder ( because I didn't like to make her look over stuffed)..yikes!