dog gone crazy H wallet search Dogon it I love it how about you???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have finally found an H wallet I think is just right... I tried out Bearns, Travel wallets, several versions of Dogons in togo and clemence. I sold my Bearn in RS chevre a tad too small, my Vintage Travel wallet in gold Box, older version Dogon GM which I didn't love it was togo and didn't have the extra card areas..and my PM Dogon (too small) I found out I am not a big fan of togo or clemence in a dogon..went through I can't even remember how many other H wallets trying to find one that was perfect for me:hysteric:...Crazy I know..anyone else done this???
    I just snatched up this BJ Dogon in veau Rodeo from Luxuryshops.com and although I wasn't sure about the color :shrugs:(still not sure but love the hide type) now after trying her out for a day and a half I am in love with the style wallet! The Veau Rodeo has more body to it than the Clemence or the Togo and has a lovely scent...Very handy wallet:wlae:! So here she is... Cripes now I am eyeing a more neutral tone in the same Rodeo hide/skin same style Dogon...:rolleyes:
    Anyone else love the Dogon?
    Anyone else gone crazy trying all the wallets out before finding the right one?

Attached Files:

2. Dogon right! LOVE EM'

3. Congratulations! What a great wallet! Is it more like a clutch? Enjoy it for many years to come....:flowers:

docride, I'm feeling like you. I have a Bearn, and I think I need to sell it for the Dogon. I want a stiffer leather, also.

4. Thank gosh it's not just me!! The veau Rodeo is a bit stiffer if it was veau box I would go nuts or another stiff leather.. I like the vein and grain of this rodeo and it's not overly floppy which I just don't like...Now I'll probaly sell this one for a neutral color... I am eyeballing a faune or noisette? veau Rodeo Gm Dogon now! Yikes! Wish I could find one in Barenia!
    Oh and yes it is clutch like I can ever put in my cell, checkbook, money, bills ,receipts all my cards has seven slots for them!

5. The Dogon is also my favorite, though I do like togo. :smile: I tried the Bearn and it didn't speak to me at all. Oh well, to each their own. :girlsigh:

6. docride, Beautiful. Congrats. :smile:

7. Yes, I'm a big fan of the Dogon. I've had mine for about a year and a half and it still looks brand new, even though I use it every day. It is such a great wallet.

8. Congrats Doc on finding Your wallet~ It seems as though we go through quite a bit of trial and error to find the right fit per say. I know I have. I am so glad you have found yours my friend~ Enjoy ..what a fab color:heart:

9. I don't know why, but when I think of Dogon wallets I imagine it in BJ. I think the colour and style suit each other. It's gorgeous!

10. I love the Dogon. Mine is Togo, but I love it because of the softness of it :heart:

11. i love the dogon wallet too...mine is in gold togo though.

12. So glad you found your perfect wallet!! Congrats on a beauty!

13. The BJ color is working on me..Houston I think we (Don't) have a problem... What an awesome wallet this is I feel organized! Before with the Bearn I was using in addition a change purse and checkbook holder ( because I didn't like to make her look over stuffed)..yikes!

14. I love the dogon in veau rodeo. It's a bit sleeker looking.

15. I have 2 dogons, both in togo!

Love the style of the dogon!!