Dog Collar

Alexsma

Jul 29, 2008
Has anyone recently seen dog collars at their outlet?

We are adopting a small dog and would love to get her a little coach, we need the small size.

Please either PM me or post the outlet details in this thread maybe they could do a charge send.

Thanks in advance!

The outlet in Aurora Ohio always has dog collars and they are usually the smalls or the larges (mine needs a medium and they don't always have a ton of choices). They are "usually" $29 with 20% off. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I didn't see any last time I was there, although I wasn't looking for one then.

Now I have an excuse to make another trip :smile:

The outlet in Aurora Ohio always has dog collars and they are usually the smalls or the larges (mine needs a medium and they don't always have a ton of choices). They are "usually" $29 with 20% off. Hope this helps!

You can bring your dog with you into the store to try them on, having a carrier would be best to keep any messes contained. I've brought mine in the store many times, they are of course wearing Coach collars and leashes:okay:

I purchased my dog a collar for $10 earlier this year! I couldn't believe it. I was going to get my other smaller puppy one as well, but they had sold out of the smalls. The stock is now replenished, but prices are a bit higher.

I also got my dog a collar a few months ago. There were no smalls and only one extra small left and it fit her fine with room to spare! She is a poodle. Hope that helps you on sizing.

If you look on the coach website it will tell you what size fits what size neck. The dog collars at the allen, tx outlet are always $39 along with the leashes unless they go on clearance .. then they are like 9.99 for collars and I got a leash for my friend's dog(large) for 4.99 which was my all time cheapest coach purchase@. I would love to have updates on the collars also, my dog also needs the Med size... all her friends have coach (cuz of me) and she is patiently awaiting her own.

I purchased an extra-small for my mom's Chihuahua at the outlet about one month ago for $10. Unfortunately, the extra-small was too tiny for her Chihuahuas, so I put it on my largest cat (and it looks ADORABLE). I have seen small, medium, and large collars for $30 (I bought two mediums for my dogs over the summer at $30 each) and just yesterday found a pink medium for $15!! I also bought two extra-large collars for $7 each during the summer for my MIL's dogs. If you see small and extra-small collars at the outlet that you like, buy one in each size and take them home to try them on your dog--you can always take the one that does not fit back.

Thanks Ladies!

I am trying to get some time to run to my outlet and buy one for our new dog "Molly"

Things have been nuts lately!

I will post pics once I purchase.

Last edited: