Dog chewed my purse!!!!!

I learned my lesson many years pre-Coach. My one cat Luuuuuuuuvs to chew anything leather or leather like. Ruined a couple wallets, a day-runner agenda and some book bindings. All my purses get put away if they are not in my direct line of sight.

I'm sorry your casualty was a Parker Hippie. *GASP*

I'm so sorry that happened, especially with your Hippie. But it sounds like something Coach may be able to fix. I usually put my bags away so my cats can't get them, but sometimes I forget. Luckily nothing's happened yet beyond a kitten sleeping on my hippie, but it so easily could have. I'm going to be completely paranoid about it from now on.

Let us know what Coach says, I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Oh no, how awful! :cry: I really hope Coach is able to help you! I love the long zipper pull on my hippie.. I would think they'd have a new one they could replace it with! Good luck and keep us posted!

Sorry to hear that! When we first adopted our dog, he ate my FAVORITE most PERFECT black heels, that I am still, to this day hunting for another pair as perfect. I literally cried but you can't be mad at your dog. They are just animals and get bored. NOW, if your HUSBAND chewed your bag, that would be a different story :P

The only advice I can give is keep your valuables (specially leather) away from the dog and make sure he has enough toys to entertain him.

I am so sorry! I have been lucky so far and not had any chewing problems...but my day will come I am sure! With 5 dogs of my own and a foster now and again I am sure I will end up with a chewed bag at some point. I hope they can fix it! Don't you just love husbands! They always know exactly what to say to make a situation better!:cursing:

Oh i'm sorry for what happened i hope coach will be able to fix your bag
but you shouldn't really be mad at yourself because your dog did it
but your dog didn't really know so.. it isn't really anyones fault but i hope
coach can fix your bag :smile:
Alwayz, Dutchy:smile:

No never happened to me. Sorry your purse was damaged. Also, don't be upset with yourself, DH or the dog Coach will repair your handbag please stay positive:flowers:

I was just thinking yes has happened to me however not with a dog however my youngest son chewed on my Coach hippie strap. I noticed it and just shook my head and said maybe my little guy was hungry. I didn't get it repaired has little teeth marks on the top of the strap. BTW my DH just shook his head when I told him.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know I would feel like crying too. My dog chewed up a pair of designer glasses when he was a pup and I learned really quick to keep things out of his reach. I hope they can fix it for you.

oh dear..
soooo sorry...
nah.. it's absolutley nobody's fault..
not yours.. not the dog.. not hubby either..
it's just one of those days that unexpected incident happened..
like i too cannot strangle my baby boy when all of a sudden i saw him munching on my black leah wristlets vachetta strap while dragging the berry sabrina all the way from the bedroom to the kitchen.. :wtf:

Thanks for the support guys. I told DH about how nice you guys are, and he says he want's to know where the forum is for Coach hubbies. He needs support too! :biggrin:

Good news is I cleaned out the guinea pig cage in record time, and my son's room is neat and organized now. Damn dog should chew more of my stuff up. The house would be spotless!

Poor purse. Silly doggie.

All you "cleaners", my home is ALWAYS available for you to take your frustrations out on!!

And the cavies are happy now too. Did they popcorn for you and say "weep weep" which means 'I love you' in Guinea Pig? :smile:

I think they should have Coach Doggies give them attention too! There's a post for Coach Kitties. I love dogs they are so so sweet have a soft spot for all kitties and doggies.