Doesn't anyone have or like the mini Rikki?

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I did some searching on the board and I didn't come up with much. Is this not a popular style? I was hoping to find some modeling pics.

Does anyone have this style?

I should add that I have 2 Rikkis (black and rich brown) and am eyeing a third (olive). It is easily my favorite style of RM. The only negative is that the colors are so limited. :sad:

I have been wanting a mini nikki for a while now, but I want silver hw. Hard to find combo. I found a mini rikki with silver hw, but I am not 100% sold on the strap. I like cross-body straps sometimes, but I also love the shorter strap that tucks it up under your arm more. I'm just not sure. :thinking:

I just got a mini Rikki at the SS earlier this week. I haven't had a chance to take it out yet (maybe tomorrow) but I loved that it hit the right spot when I wore it on my shoulder and crossbody, and haven't found many bags that seem so right both ways (I'm 5'6"). I got it in rich brown with brass hw.

I love my Mini Rikki! But the strap isn't adjustable so you have to like the length, or switch it out with a black elisha strap.

This is a great bag if the Mini Nikki looks too small on you, but you want something smaller than the Nikki. It's nice a casual/cross-body so it's a Minkoff I can take to super-casual places...