Doesn anybody here have pix with their Denim raye mm or gm?

photoobsessive

hold me back, girls
Oct 26, 2006
I can't seem to find any modeling pix of these bags and i can't decided which one i will be purchasing without seeing how it will look on the body!

any one have pics of their bags being modeled?

Iluvbags has a pic of her with the GM in the visual aids thread:
attachment.php

that was the only one i could find after 45 mins of searching! the other one i found was barely visible.

i just want to know the sizes of bags against eachother to see which is going to be for me.

^^that would be great! in some pix the bag looks like the right size, in other pix it looks absolutely massive and i just want to see it on someone in a couple of different ways.

I took this especially for you, Photoobsessive! lol My son was wondering why I was taking pictures of myself and my bag. Call me crazy. :nuts: I told him a tPFer needed pics of my Port Epaule Denim Raye MM.

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 005.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 005.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 006.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 006.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 007.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 007.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 008.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Denim Port Epaule MM 008.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 64
Okay, where are you, Photoobsessive? lol Posted pics above so you can make your decision to purchase a Cabas GM or MM... For me, the GM was really huge, but others can really wear it well. The MM is more my size.

Good luck!

I took this especially for you, Photoobsessive! lol My son was wondering why I was taking pictures of myself and my bag. Call me crazy. :nuts: I told him a tPFer needed pics of my Port Epaule Denim Raye MM.

omigosh! you are incredible!

the bag looks fantastic on your body!

this is only the MM? holy cow! i can't imagine what the GM would look like!

how tall are you?

omigosh! you are incredible!

the bag looks fantastic on your body!

this is only the MM? holy cow! i can't imagine what the GM would look like!

how tall are you?

Thank you! I am short at 5'1" so that GM would have been totally huge for me. I tried the GM on and even wearing heels, I felt as if the GM bag was carrying me. lol:smile: Good luck with your decision!!

does the strap extend any further, or is that at its maximum for the cross body?

ps
i really like that one!

I extended the straps (2 holes) on a couple of the messenger-style pics. It had a couple more holes I think to even make the straps longer. I don't usually wear it messenger-style, but I thought I'd show you. Ha, first time I actually wore it this way!

actually, i would want to wear it messenger style for travel and handsfree operations!

i really like it!

i am 5'0" to 5'1" my self and about 110-112, so i think it will fit me about the same as it fits you! (cheers, bc that looks really good!)

thanks so much girl!