Tech Does your S/O have a special ringtone for you? Vice versa?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
    I use the same ringtone for everyone (the baseball scene song from Twilight LOL!) ... but, my S/O has a special ringtone for me. He changes it as the mood strikes... it's been, "My Girl", "Stand By Me", ...the theme song from The Exorcist... :roflmfao:.... but, right now it's "Fall For You." :love:

"Because tonight will be the night
    That I will fall for you over again
    Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
    I swear it's true
    Because a girl like you's impossible to find
    You're impossible to find"

When he played it for me... I thought it was so sweet!

2. that's really cute. no my bf doesn't. but we hardly ever call each other....it's either talking in person or txting. (i know, i know - but we like it)

3. PrettyInPink- Your bf's ringtone for you is cute!

My ringtone for him right now is "ROC" by Beyonce

His ringtone for me, last time checked is "A little Bit" by Drake

4. No, I dont use any particular ringtone for dh. I do use a special ringtone for clients, or my office, but no particular ringtone for anyone else.

5. I have a specific one for my bf, true love by angels & airwaves, I just love that song! But no, he doesn't have a specific one for me.

6. Yes, he has our wedding song when I call. And, yes I have a special love song ring tone for him as well, however that ring tone is a bit quiet making it hard to hear when he calls sometimes. He says to change it so that way I never miss his calls. :lol:

7. Nope. Just standard ring tones for the two of us. Neither of us is into any "fancy" ringtones like songs, etc. I guess we're old-school that way.

8. He is too lazy to change his ringtone so he has a generic ringer for everyone, but I have one of his favorite songs as his ringtone on my phone. Him, my sister, and my best friend all have separate ringtones.

9. Nope.

10. My boyfriends ringtone is "knock you down" Keri Hilson

11. I have the same ringtone. Hahaha!

12. My husband only has one ring for everyone. Boring!

But on my phone his rings "Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee from his cell phone and "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings from his work phone <-- silly, but he sings it around the house to the dogs all the time.

13. When pigs fly I'll have my own ringtone. I'm just not that special.

14. I have a different ringtone for my DH. That way I know it is him without even looking at my phone

15. Nope, we each just have one ringtone.
    A former lab supervisor of mine, kind of a nerdy guy but cool nonetheless, had "afternoon delight" as a ringtone whenever his wife called. Hilarious!