Does your PST petite shopper tote links do this?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can all you lovely pst owners take a look at your links near the handle and see if they are wide open like this.... THANK YOU:smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. No they don't but it doesn't look like a massive problem, you could probably push that gap in yourself and not bother taking it to a boutique....up to you

3. I would advice you send it to the boutique and have them help you with that… So that you don't end up scratching the hardware instead…..

4. It's common for PST. Normally the link opening is being hide under the leather piece. You can try to turn the link 180 degrees and hide the opening underneath the leather. Hope that helps :smile:

5. Unless its brand new (exchange it) I know not everyone would recommend it but if it were me I'd get some plyers and tighten them. Easy fix. Just put something over it while tightening so its not metal on metal.

6. My jumbo has a few with a gap like yours. It did bother me at first and i did try fixing it myself but the hardware is actually quite hard to push in. Plus i did put something over the hw but still managed to scratch it. So i will say be extra careful if you do it yourself.