Does your pochette accessoires sag?

Jeunesse

Apr 18, 2007
I was hoping someone with a pochette accessoires can help shed some light a question I have. I just received my mono pochette accessoires and it seems... saggy? With and without stuff in it, it seems like there’s excess canvas material at the bottom. The lining seems to be smaller than the canvas at the bottom. Shouldn’t it be flat at the bottom? Rectangular shaped? Here are some pics of it fully stuffed, yet the bottoms still sticks out?

For those with a PA, does it straighten itself out after use? I would hate to give up this item as it is so hard to find!

B800D15C-8187-4D1B-8F7C-6DC8000DC228.jpeg

4FFA8933-85E8-447D-A408-7DF94483BEE3.jpeg

Echoing many of the sentiments here, the bottom of mine doesn't sag either -- regardless of content (or lack thereof).
Here are a couple of photos for comparison (first - empty; second - with some items):

9631A523-0E40-433E-A281-087AAD3C6A30.jpeg

9208CAC2-4A04-4B0C-8B15-E9658EDFA9B7.jpeg

Reactions: Jeunesse
Thanks everyone! I am going to return this one as it just does not look right. This was actually the second one I received. The first one had noticeable nicks in the canvas near the d ring and CS was able to exchange it for this one. I’m quite disappointed that both had flaws that were quite obvious. I was able to order a THIRD one online last night. Fingers crossed it will be better!

Thanks everyone! I am going to return this one as it just does not look right. This was actually the second one I received. The first one had noticeable nicks in the canvas near the d ring and CS was able to exchange it for this one. I’m quite disappointed that both had flaws that were quite obvious. I was able to order a THIRD one online last night. Fingers crossed it will be better!
Which store are you returning it to so someone can snag it? lol