Does your outlet offer "client tracker?"

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I'm "detoxing" from Coach right now, so this is purely a curiosity question.

I once asked my outlet if they could put me on a list for a certain bag. It was awhile ago so I don't remember what bag. The SA replied that the only thing they could do "client tracker" for were bags that they would normally get. I asked her if this meant MFF bags that all outlets get to which she said YES.

Does your outlet offer client tracker? If so, what success have you had in getting a phone call for the bag you wanted??

***I wondered WHY my outlet would only put me on client tracker for a MFF bag?! What would be the point, it's not like anyone has ever had a big problem finding MFF bags! They ship them in by the hundreds! KWIM?!

hmm all my outlet usually ask me to sign up for clien tracker.. One thing a bout the client tracker that my SA told me is that they expire after a month.. so if you sign up for client tracker in june, your list most likely is thrown away.. so I always have to update every month or so.. I have been getting calls for some bag I inquire about, but I already got it at the their outlet before they call me.. It's either I"m an outlet stalker or they are way too slow on their end.. But my fave SA had been really good to me though.. last sat, she save me several bag that was on my client tracker or she think I might like even though she cant find my phone number.. she said she didnt know I was going to stop by that day, but she was just going to save until she sees me.. heheh knowing that I would eventually stop by within a week..

Now. My most recent client tracker. Total success. I did sep reveal last nite. I put myself initially on client tracker quite some time ago for the sand OP ART Madison bag (so that 1 month thing makes total sense to me) and never heard anything. I put myself on client tracker again this past Friday and Coach called me Monday during the day and left message on my cell phone. I was shocked to say the least. Totally shocked. Im thrilled tho. The Coach sold out Gods were smiling on me for sure.

Isnt it weird how they (the outlets) do things so different. My Outlet never said anything about MFF bags for client tracker. In fact, i know for sure that my Sand OP ART bag i bought last nite was a full price transfer.

i just signed myself up on sunday for a sabrina. the SA that was helping me is also looking for the same bag so she told me that one had come in for her but it ended up being signature and she wanted leather. a few hours later she called me to let me know that if i wanted them to hold that bag they would, otherwise it'd be going out on the floor. hopefully i'll get a call soon for the bag i'm looking for!

Client tracker RARELY worked for me in the past. I do better calling and asking if what I am looking for is actually there. I do have a favorite SA that keeps an eye out for me and she'll call if something comes in, but I don't count 100% on her because I've found a few bags that slipped past her or came in when she was off. If I'm really stalking something, I call for myself!!:graucho:

The calling doesnt work for me usually. I once called for a certain wallet and gave style# etc too. Even described it for her. She said no, they didnt have it. Not that i didnt believe her (LOL),but i was about 10 minutes from outlet for dinner when i called and i thought i will just swing over to look. Low and behold it was there.

I was put on the list for a black sig. Zoe a few weeks before Zoes hit the outlets in droves; I never got a call though, maybe they never got any in black? or the client tracker doesn't work too well perhaps.. luckily I found the one I was looking for at another outlet :smile:

I asked to be put in the client tracker for one of the Amanda cosmetic cases last Friday. The SA did put me in as I was watching her do it. Who knows if it will actually work or not. Time shall tell I guess. LOL

Two weeks ago I saw the SA write my information down for a Large Rosegold Cricket but who knows what will happen. Does the info go into a computer database or do they just keep everything on the paper?

They keep everything on paper and the computer.. But the list get thrown away/ delete after 1 month..

BTW it go in order.. First come first serve basis..

Last edited:
the SA that helped me said that when they get shipments and if the bag you are looking for comes in, your name will pop up in the system and then they'll call and let you know.

i hope i get a call!