Does your Neverfull GM fly well?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey y'all!
    My toddler gal & I will be flying to the bluegrass state this time next week! So excited to go "home" for a bit :smile:. Prior to my NF GM purchase, I always carried-on my Mono NF MM. Has anyone successfully taken their GM as a carry-on? Will it stow under the seat (no way is it going overhead!)? I have DE so I worry about the straps getting bent over & subsequently wrinkled. I need the extra storage space in the GM though for goodies to keep DD occupied ;) but I don't want to risk ruining the NF GM if it will not fit properly....

Any advice? Many thanks!

PS: sooooo jealous of all the reveals today :sad:

2. I've flown w/my NF GM DE and had no issues. I stowed mine under the seat in front of me on a 2-hr flight and had no issues.

3. when i fly i never shove my bag(s) under the sear or put it in the overhead.I usually put it at my feet or in my lap.
    I never get sh*t from the flight attendants, (I fly first class so maybe thats a factor, i dont know)
    Enjoy your trip

4. I think this tip is from tPF and I do this every time I fly. I put kitchen size trash bags in my bag for use. I use one to line the disgustingly dirty bins at security before putting my purse/bag and other items in there. I then toss it and use another one to lay down underneath the seat so I can then put my tote in top of that.

5. I'm super-clumsy, especially in narrow plane environments. My whole 3-week-trip in Thailand I carried a Neverfull MM and I had about 6 domestic flights in the country if I remember correctly. I think at every single one of my flights the NF tumbled over and I had collect my items on the floor or in the overhead compartment. I think a GM might fly better, because she won't be full to the brim, hence you can "fold" her shut if that makes any sense. Definitely go for the large one and bring a scarf or something to put on top of your items... or else you might suffer the same fate as I did. :biggrin: