Does your Neimans carry MAC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If so, where are you located?

I just got a Neiman Marcus gift card for Valentine's Day and I'd like to spend some on MAC products. My local Neimans stopped carry MAC about a year ago:cry:.

I can probably order order the phone and have it shipped, huh?

Thanks in advance;).

2. Hm. I know they don't carry it online.. Not too sure about my Neimans.

3. My local Neimans doesn't carry it.

4. Nope, mine either.

5. I'm starting to wonder if MAC pulled out of ALL Neimans :sad:

6. never seen MAC at NM before:nogood:

7. nope

8. NM is headquartered in Dallas, and none of the ones I've been to here carry it.

9. Nope

10. I haven't seen MAC at any Neimans I've been to.

11. Thanks Ladies... maybe I was thinking of Saks :confused1: .

There was DEFINATELY a MAC in my local Saks but they pulled it out less than a year ago.

Guess I'll have to purchase my MAC the regular way... out of my pocket (giggles).

12. There is a MAC counter in my local Saks :yes:

13. There is a MAC counter at my Saks and Nordstrom but never seen it in Neiman.

14. Macy's sells MAC too

15. I've never seen MAC at NM, but you can find it at Macy's, Dillards (online), Bloomingdales, Saks (some locations), and Nordstrom!