Does your Mom carry a designer handbag?

In general, my mom will not spend over $30 on a bag, but she still carries stylish, inexpensive, practical purses. She knows the mainstream names (Coach, etc)...but just would not drop the change to buy one.... I would love to someday buy her a wonderful designer bag because I know she would like it and take care if it. :smile:

Nope, my mom thinks its pointless to carry expensive bag. She just likes carrying a bag with a lot of compartments inside like the nine west totes. She would pass out if she knew how much I spend on bags!

My mom doesn't get it at all! She just bought a Coach for the first time at the outlet. No signature, just leather. Then she took the coach hangtag off. She doesn't want anyone to know it is coach! It's crazy!! My grandmother was really into bags though. LV mostly. She bought my first fendi many years ago.....

Nope, my mom thinks its pointless to carry expensive bag. She just likes carrying a bag with a lot of compartments inside like the nine west totes. She would pass out if she knew how much I spend on bags!

My mom loves her Nine West totes! She won't even pay full price for those though, she gets them at Burlington Coat Factory or T.J. Maxx. My mom would rather spend on shoes and clothes than bags.

My mother never use to be into designer bags until I got her into them. I actually gave her a lot of mine that I wasn't using anymore so now she's got herself quite a collection!

My mum couldn't care less about designer stuff (but there again she is 73 yrs old). She hardly ever wears any make up - only a bit of lippy when she's going out somewhere.

She doesn't colour her hair - its a natural greyish white (she has NEVER coloured her hair).

She carries any old bag (currently a Jasper Conran (Marc Jacobs style) blue bag that I bought her) and she thinks I'm out of my mind to spend the money I do on a bag that she doesn't even like.

MY mom only cares about quality Leather and looks, not who made it. I've bought her designer bags and she just says its nice she can care less if its coach as long as it looks good and carries her things she doesn't care.

Mine also only cares about quality of leather and so on. She does have a lot of designer ones that my aunts bought for her (which she gave some to me). She is really into jewelries though. So I imagine that's where most of money went. lol

No, she does not, BUT she will never buy a bag that is not made of real leather and matches her shoes. lol. All her handbags are made of real leather, I think calfskin, same with shoes, they all have to be 100% leather and dont get me started with leather jackets, she has so many diferent styles and colors.

She lives is Mexico and I think she spends around 150 or 100 dlls per bag, wich is equal to 1,000-1,500 pesos, an average monthly income for some mexicans:cry:, I am glad my mom makes wayyyy more than that and that's why she would never move up here, and because she hates taxes :roflmfao:

My mom carries a Coach bag that I help my dad pick out for their anniversry. He keeps trying to get her an LV now but she just wont have it. She thinks it pointless to have more then one bag and constantly asks why I need so many.