Does your LV store makes you Queue before you enter?

I don't mean to offend anyone but I always think of standing in a line OUTSIDE to get in a place as sort of pathetic, lol. Unless it's some place where you HAVE to stand in line. I don't stand in line at clubs either. I always tell my friends, if there's a line to go in...we're going elsewhere, i'm not desperate to get in anywhere, lol. I would do it at the flagship though. :smile:

That's weired. I have not see it tho whenever I was in Singapore. Perhaps it only happens when they think the store is crowded?
But then again, some stores like in London Bond Street has always been crowded, yet no queue was even required.

Having to stand in line just to enter a place where I'll be spending $$$$ just doesn't look right to me.. :P

It's understandable tho if it's at the flagship, or when there's a new seasonal line coming in where everyones rushing in to get it, or if there's a sale ya get what I mean..

I don't mean to offend anyone but I always think of standing in a line OUTSIDE to get in a place as sort of pathetic, lol. Unless it's some place where you HAVE to stand in line. I don't stand in line at clubs either. I always tell my friends, if there's a line to go in...we're going elsewhere, i'm not desperate to get in anywhere, lol. I would do it at the flagship though. :smile:

:yes: Hey thats my line

I am lucky that my SA and the securities of the store remembered me.. I was able to skip the Q with 20 + people
However, I love it more during weekdays !! I love it when the store is quiet

Singapore NAC LV frequently has Q, especially on weekends. me and my friend have always wonder why the Q since LV has no sales. i understand Q when there's sales like at Gucci NAC. once my friend could no longer resist finding out why people Q and so she join the Q lol -> she confirm there's no sale at LV :lol:. it was also written on the local newspaper about rich people skipping the Q and just walk into LV. for this reason i do not visit NAC LV if i see the Q. the Q is not a fair system at NAC LV :tdown:.

Geez, waiting in line is not that bad. It means "good things come to those who wait." It means, this restaurant/club/movie is hot and you wanna be part of it.

I que just to que. Chances are, the ppl are right. It's worth it. That many ppl aren't stupid. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.

As for queing in LV, what's the big deal? There are lots of rich Asians and lots of LV buyers. Isn't that good? I know there are second or third alternatives, so do that, but don't complain of the line. The line's good. I've been in line my whole life and nothing in my life is wasted or spent on thing unworthy. Why would you want something that's easy to get??

:confused1:

I have a friend who used to work at LV in Gaysorn Plaza, Bangkok, Thailand...which is, according to her, is the main/biggest LV store in Southeast Asia. She said the queue is quite rare and only happens on holidays/weekends because there's not enough SA's to take care of the customers and they needed to prevent chaos before people start mobbing...lol

its not even sales as LV does not have any nor any new line coming up!

sigh...but its the weekdays and people still Q when the store is not crowded at all...i guess out of the 10 people inside...only 3 are buying as the rest are just family members idling around...i still dun get it why the discrimination?

I've seen queues (jeeze that word took me awhile to type right!) in Hong Kong because the stores get SO busy there but I only have a tiny little LV counter here in my city...so people queue...but it's for waiting for an SA to help (because there are usually only 2-3 SAs and tons of people)

I've only ever seen queues in pictures for the store openings in Asia. The only time you'd have to queue here is when you're waiting to get inside the store for an event. Sometimes when I go to the store I'll be the only person there :tup:

Btw, I am surprised with some of the condescending tones in this thread.

i never queue for it... when there is a queue at the ngee ann city lv i alway s walk to the door and speak to the person who guard the door and tell them i nid to buy a bag urgently and it always works so i save alot of time without queuing but pple who are in the queue will give me a nasty look well who cares :smile::P